• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

My life is shit as hell (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Chau

Banned
HSC
Troy2287 said:
Hey, dickhead, guess what! Your the fucking troll here...Your the one posting here to stir shit up. None of your posts were even fucking necessary. Grow some brains and stop calling him a troll, when your clearly the only one in this thread trolling.
*You're.

Shhhhhhhhhh.

T

Troy2287

Applikation said:
You hate people with aspergers?
If you're too stupid to work it out, I haven't the faintest idea why you're sitting for the HSC...Come on buddy, keep using that little ticker sitting inside your head ;)

Applikation

HSC
Troy2287 said:
Hey, dickhead, guess what! Your the fucking troll here...Your the one posting here to stir shit up. None of your posts were even fucking necessary. Grow some brains and stop calling him a troll, when your clearly the only one in this thread trolling.
Maybe you should read the original post. He asked some questions about his disability and the way people treat him. Read my first post, all I did was try to clear some of it up for him.

HSC
Yea i wear them too. its good. So no noise to annoy me during the night. Hence always good night sleep!!!! lalalalala!

BackCountrySnow

HSC
Troy2287 said:
If you're too stupid to work it out, I haven't the faintest idea why you're sitting for the HSC...Come on buddy, keep using that little ticker sitting inside your head ;)
finally he gets it right.

You didn't know the difference between 'your' and "you're" before he corrected you. If anything you should thank him.

T

Troy2287

And you seem to be heading down the path towards the stables :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Applikation

HSC
Troy we were having a intellectual discussion about Aspergers until you started to post. Can you please leave, sir?

T

Troy2287

Excuse me mate, but WE were having an intellectual discussion about "NorthRiversMatt"'s problems until YOU entered the discussion and started being a troll. Can YOU please leave, "sir".

Applikation

HSC
Troy2287 said:
Excuse me mate, but WE were having an intellectual discussion about "NorthRiversMatt"'s problems until YOU entered the discussion and started being a troll. Can YOU please leave, "sir".
Point out when I started being a troll.

HSC
Well i afraid of alot of people doesn't really understand my disability problems hence being rude to me. Like that applikation guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)