My PHYISICS test (EPIC FAIL) (1 Viewer)

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
The teacher said that our half yearly physics exam was going to be on the syllabus dotpoints mainly. So I memorised every dotpoint and guess what? It was mainly on practicals and graphs and I didn't concentrate much on that in comparison to theory. I'm going to complain :).

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
Razizi said:
The teacher said that our half yearly physics exam was going to be on the syllabus dotpoints mainly. So I memorised every dotpoint and guess what? It was mainly on practicals and graphs and I didn't concentrate much on that in comparison to theory. I'm going to complain :).
Wouldn't complaining give you a bad rep with the teachers? :(

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Continuum said:
Wouldn't complaining give you a bad rep with the teachers? :(
I'm not going to rage at his face saying 'WTF IS THIS' :D. I'm just going to show him all my theory draft and typed up dotpoint notes I completed, then he'll understand where I went wrong and why my mark was lower than I expected to do well.

:).

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, mine was nearly all prac. I didn't bother with memorising the dot pts.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
our teacher gave us the test for waves before we finished the topic

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
thats really mean. did they only test you on stuff you learnt or was it on the entire topic?

If they're relying on students to learn things by themselves, then you might get an advantage if you start sooner. =D

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Well, if you do forget units.... I think it's just that they dock marks. But entire question marks? That's a little harsh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)