My sad story (1 Viewer)

Jiga

Geez 'gronkboyslim', your trying to be 'cool' by knocking people on a forum....that speaks for itself doesnt it!? You've got some issues, this is evident by your last like 4 posts in this section, its ok, some twisted chik will like you one day...or not.

ChrisE

HSC
im at the start of something similar, a crush on a girl whos name i dont even know who i serve at work now and then, something i dont want to let go past and drive me insane. in the past ive had many regrets with not making a move or whatever and i understand how hard it is to make that leap. it takes so much just to find out about someone, to say hello and to make the move forward if you lack the confidence. good luck to you in the future threadstarter

shiny

The Shiny One
HSC
N/A
Tao~te said:
there r some srs pricks on this BOS site, who just post shits like David88 (well i used to do it to be honest, but im over it, can ppl like david88 stop riting shit like that?)
well Shiny to be honest, i dont know how i should say, i dont feel sorry for u, but i just feel like that its such an ashame that the girl that u loved so much has left u, existed from ur life, no offense but she'll prolly be the only girl that u LOVE THAT MUCH in ur life, i dont think u'll eva feel about it the same way for another girl, cos she'll always be the missin piece in ur life puzzle and u'll never get over it. But dats just my opinion.
btw u talked about how much u studied and stuff for her, how did u go in the hsc afterall? if u did well u should really thank her yeh? ;p no one is not good enough for no one. everyones the same.

It is my fault, and I could hate myself for it. We were almost getting into a relationship, but it was just too late- and I saw it coming. Doesn't matter now. I've learnt a valuable lesson which I probably deserved.

Just don't do the same thing. It really kills.

MikeCrick

HSC
Amazing story you have there mate
However I have something to say
Be careful just going for it, it can turn bery sour
I'm in Love with a girl, been best friends since year 8 we did everything together
Didn't fall in Love till my year 10 Formal
Six weeks sitting thinking about her
I ask her out and.....
*CRASH*
Being nice about it she says "no, not what I'm looking for etc etc"
I understood and decided to just keep up this friendship
However the fateful question she asked was "why do you want to date all of a sudden"
Sat for almost 10 minutes trying to think of a fake reason so not to freak her out
Eventually the answer was forced out
"because....I love you"
never seen a more shocked face in my life
Cutting the story short (as it is very long and complicated)
The rest of the year wasn't the same at all
We had all sorts of fights, felt uneasy around eachother and now I can't even say hello to her anymore
I ruined the greatest friendship I've ever had, don't make the same mistake and think before jumping into things
Oh and yes, I still Love her and I don't know if that will ever change

Cheers
-Mike

shiny

The Shiny One
HSC
N/A
I can understand that fully, and I sympathise. It's almost the same situation that I'm in. All she wants now is a 'good friends relationship'

I hope everything turns out right in the end for you.
If it isn't too 'dangerous', I suggest you persevere. I hope that she would see the good intentions you have regarding her eventually.

S

Shuter

MikeCrick said:
Amazing story you have there mate
However I have something to say
Be careful just going for it, it can turn bery sour
I'm in Love with a girl, been best friends since year 8 we did everything together
Didn't fall in Love till my year 10 Formal
Six weeks sitting thinking about her
I ask her out and.....
*CRASH*
Being nice about it she says "no, not what I'm looking for etc etc"
I understood and decided to just keep up this friendship
However the fateful question she asked was "why do you want to date all of a sudden"
Sat for almost 10 minutes trying to think of a fake reason so not to freak her out
Eventually the answer was forced out
"because....I love you"
never seen a more shocked face in my life
Cutting the story short (as it is very long and complicated)
The rest of the year wasn't the same at all
We had all sorts of fights, felt uneasy around eachother and now I can't even say hello to her anymore
I ruined the greatest friendship I've ever had, don't make the same mistake and think before jumping into things
Oh and yes, I still Love her and I don't know if that will ever change

Cheers
-Mike
Yes that's right, I can vouch for the accuracy of tales like this. I stand at over a year not saying a single word to her at all, and THAT was probably the best/hardest move I ever made, not the asking her.

stamos

sellout
HSC
hey threadstarter, what do you think that girl would say if she read the initial post?

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
She would go "awww so sad" and not much else. I believe shiny is only an alias, so she wouldn't know who actually wrote it.

is a roflcopter
HSC
"I love walking in the rain because no one can tell that I am crying."

i like that line :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I like walking in the rain cos i might get a peek at some chics running with wet tops.

shiny

The Shiny One
HSC
N/A
stamos said:
hey threadstarter, what do you think that girl would say if she read the initial post?
This story was originally emailed to her. Just to let her know how I felt about her in a different perspective.

shiny

The Shiny One
HSC
N/A
The problem about her is that she rarely goes online. I sent her a quick email before about 2 weeks ago and she hasn't responded. I then sent her this story several days ago.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
You think that's sad? Try knowing her for more than ten years without doing anyhting ... yeah, that's right, I've known this girl since Year 2 and now she's going to Canberra while I'm off to Armidale ...
Do you have feelings for her? if you do let her know how you feel about her, before its too late.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
shiny said:
The problem about her is that she rarely goes online. I sent her a quick email before about 2 weeks ago and she hasn't responded. I then sent her this story several days ago.
hmm maybe she is thinking about what to say

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
she might be a bit freak, the fact she hasnt replied would likely to mean a negative reply

the titel of the thread is "my sad story", hence showing that u are looking for some sympothy.

look mate, u emailed her, thats not the right way, try to move on

shiny

The Shiny One
HSC
N/A
lol well it is sad. It doesn't matter, the title doesn't mean anything.

Anyway, she knows I've liked her. She found that out in yr 11 (HSC over now)
We were almost in a relationship when this came up.

Now she just wants to be friends, but I can't even do that. I can't treat her like a friend... because I'm not able to.

Anyway, I'll get over it sooner or later

Paroissien

HSC
Then kill her, or maybe find new friends. Whatever floats your boat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)