My teacher is a haughty, imcompotent, unrealiable egotist. What can my class do? (1 Viewer)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
My class is just about near breaking point with our English teacher. She is constantly away when we need her the most and when she is present, she castigates us unfairly for not completing work which she has delegated to unqualified substitute teachers (how the bloody hell are we meant to complete the work when we do not even comprehend it in the first place?); she is just not a good teacher. She talks pompously with sophisticated vocabulary, expecting all of us to understand, and then explains thing superficially. She hasn't even marked one piece of out work and given us any feedback! My class and I do not know what to do and we indignant few think that this is utter bullshit. We plan on writing up a note, much like the Declaration of Independence, and getting everyone in the class to sign it. Then we are going to send it to the English faculty but I am afraid that this might break her heart and will be a bit too harsh. What do I do? What does my class do?

Thank you. This is really freaking urgent due to the proximity of the HSC.
There is only one solution to ridding the world of such scum.........

FALCOOOOOOOOOOOON PAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUNCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHH!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)