Myer Christmas Casual (1 Viewer)

Chloe238

HSC
it should come before the end of the week, if not ring cos they said there sending them out this week, so fingers crossed :D

dilemma42

HSC
I got an email today, I already did the interview
We have established that you posess a combination of skills and attributes to progress you to the next stage in our recruitment process, making you suitable for consideration as a Christmas Casual with Myer.

Over the coming weeks we will be finalising the Christmas Casual recruitment placements. As a result, you will receive notification advising of the outcome of your application via email.
What the hell does that mean? Anyone else get it?

Chloe238

HSC
It means you passed a round and may need to do another interview
and i just got the exact same email lol. Asked my parents they reckon that if you get that email, your generally a back up some else rejects the offer. So its not a yes or no, its like when someone says we shall keep your application of file if something else comes up, we can be considered :). Least it was a complete rejection :) haha

addicts

Officially Insane
HSC
I got that same email 2 weeks ago, and i'm still waiting on a reply(its been like 13 working days).. has anyone heard anything yet?

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Damm :( I wish I saw this thread sooner. I applied about 4 days ago, still waiting for a reply. Their ad was still up on their site, so I presume they are still looking for people :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)