Myspace,Bebo,Facebook... (1 Viewer)

fizzles

HSC
i just deleted my facebook! it was so hard! but feels really good :)

Tangent

HSC
i have all three, each of them for different people-friends in one place, friends in another place and family. its just easy to cantact them and find out what they are up to.
i couldnt care about picture comments, my pictures are a way to express my interests =P

Shogun

HSC
Pic comments are just an ego booster for girls.
And a glimmer of hope for guys who think they're getting somewhere by saying "OMG! You're so f**king hot! MINNNNNTT!"

iNerd

Banned
HSC
facebook
myspace
bebo
twitter
the whole jizz

but i dun use majority of them
except for facebook
which i check
e.v.e.r.y s.i.n.g.l.e day
addict

baby_femme

HSC
I have them all!!! Just to connect with people whom I lost connection with... I'm kinda friendly LOLs:wave:

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
only got facebook, pretty much go on it every day...
use to have bebo, but i grew out of it, + theres too many dropkicks on it as well imo

whitespace

HSC
N/A
Rudd has myspace...
Obama has myspace...
omfg! we should all get myspace!

best time waster in the history of the internet.

ducks_1234

HSC
Yeah, I've got myspace and facebook. Facebook, im hooked on, im on it several times a day. Really bad considering im in yr 12, it is waaaay too much of a distraction from studying! I miss the days before social networking, i was generally a happier person, now, im kind of an addict, and dont spend as much time reading, drawing, going out etc :spzz:

HSC
I have MySpace and Facebook. I used to have Bebo, but i deleted it coz it was shit and was a waste of time and space and so on.

I agree with the photo thing about building up self confidence and whatnot, but i've seen that its also an attention seeking thing too.

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
I have MySpace and Facebook. I used to have Bebo, but i deleted it coz it was shit and was a waste of time and space and so on.

I agree with the photo thing about building up self confidence and whatnot, but i've seen that its also an attention seeking thing too.
i know this chick (i wont say shes my friend...cause shes not) that has all these try hard pictures and slutty fuck all clothes on etc etc etc...

and cause all the guys drool over her she thinks shes king shit.. hottest thing out...

:burn:

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
i know this chick (i wont say shes my friend...cause shes not) that has all these try hard pictures and slutty fuck all clothes on etc etc etc...

and cause all the guys drool over her she thinks shes king shit.. hottest thing out...

:burn:
sauce plz

Laika_

Banned
HSC
omg u guys should get all the pictures of hot bebo sluts u can find and make a thread about them it will be awesome

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
omg u guys should get all the pictures of hot bebo sluts u can find and make a thread about them it will be awesome
I remember back in Non-School, there was a thread about this.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
I have all three, and I think they are a waste of time. They're like my main source of procrastination, not good, considering I'm doing my HSC.

As for the picture comments, I hate it when people comment me to comment their photos, and they're like "OMGGG I have new piks up!!! Comment them plz????" I want to shoot them all.

soho

HSC
I don't understand why everyone on this thread is so negative about social networking. It's great. I love waking up in the morning after a night out and seeing friend requests on my facebook home page. Short of a number, Facebook is the best way to get in touch with the people you want to get in touch with after meeting them while out at night.

Photos are also cool too - seeing your night from a different perspective can tell you about what you look like from the outside, and taking that point of view into consideration as well as how you feel on the inside allows you to hone yourself into the person you desire to be. Not only that but photos allow you to see what (or who) you didn't really see that night... and in the case of who, it can help you judge whether the girl you were pining for is really worth it :p

I reckon social networking on the internet is great - and although it can suck a lot of time out of my HSC study, simply having the self control to not hit that internet icon on the dock can easily rectify that problem.

BiancaMaree

HSC
i have facebook & myspace; i had bebo; but deleted it, it was horrid lol
but i am addicted to facebook & myspace :D haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)