myUNSW down (1 Viewer)

Simo91

HSC
Can anyone else not accept there offer on myUNSW? I get an error saying there are problems accessing the necessary records.

abhi23

Coming to the Toga Party?
HSC
It's working for me. Had to refresh a couple of times.
Still slow though, understandable.

Simo91

HSC
Yeah it's working for me now, just now saying i don't have any offers to accept? :S

Simo91

HSC
It's all good now, accepting offer and enrolling. And thanks.

domoku

HSC
im having a problem with accepting my offer... i'm on the first page https://wombos.unsw.edu.au/setpass right now. i dont need to put anything in student number right? and then i put in my UAC student number in the second box and everything, but then the error message i get is
The UAC number you entered does not match a record in our system."

am i doing something wrong by putting in my 9 digit UAC student number?

help would be appreciated :'(

M@ster P

HSC
Yeah same here, it says "Our records do not show you as an applicant" even though I received an offer from them???

I tried refreshing many times but same thing - its not working - is any1 else having this problem?? :(

Last edited:

M@ster P

HSC
im having a problem with accepting my offer... i'm on the first page https://wombos.unsw.edu.au/setpass right now. i dont need to put anything in student number right? and then i put in my UAC student number in the second box and everything, but then the error message i get is
The UAC number you entered does not match a record in our system."

am i doing something wrong by putting in my 9 digit UAC student number?

help would be appreciated :'(
Wtf when I enter my 8 digit UAC student number i get this message The UAC number you entered does not match a record in our system."

and when I enter my 9 digit (1 in front) UAC number it says "Our records do not show you as an applicant."

Last edited:

Ostentatious

jfK1c45g2f4Of56Eyd4f57cxZ
HSC
The servers are down from 11.30. Sheesh, I spent 4 minutes too long reading all the privacy stuff V_V

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
For new players, 11.30pm - 1am is scheduled maintenance time every night.
lolol, wait till you guys have to re-enrol every semester. The fun all starts at that point in time :p

But anyway, welcome UNSW 2010 Cohort ^^

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
Well it's not as bad as accepting the UAC offer/etc - it's just the timetabling part :)
I guess so :rofl:. I still remember getting my offer last year and how frustrated I got from endless online procedures :haha:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)