N.O or Creatine? (1 Viewer)

CharlieB

?uestlove
HSC
I've been weight training for about 10 months and the only supplement i've used is whey pc.

So moving up to my next supplement i'm thinking Creatine mono or NO.

what brands are good + cheap?

for creatine im thinking:

BSN cellmass
mustletech cell-tech
Musashi Creatine Recovery OR
purenutritions creatine mono

and for NO im thinking VPX NO shotgun?

Im leaning towards creatine at the moment. Any feedback would be appreciated

stazi

Nightman
HSC
personally, i'd just go for steroids. you'll notice gaains much, much faster

NinjaSauce

HSC
GNC Sells steroids now?!?

*Runs to City GNC and camps outside*

The annoying part about this is that i'll probably be unable to afford it. GNC prices are ridiculous.

If you can't get steroids, i would choose Creatine over N.O.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
they don't sell it on shelves. they sell them 'under the counter' (in that it's illegal for them to offer it but they sell it anyway). They have some new non-injectable steroid type things too (oral administration). I've been using them and it's really helped. You have to tell the person at the counter a special code (i know it sounds really fucking lame saying a 'secret password' of sorts, but oh well. guess it's their way of avoiding the law. If anyone wants the code, let me know

stazi

Nightman
HSC
actually may as well post it in here - doubt there's any federal agents on this forum :p

I got twelve capsules for $40 (which is decent, as you're meant to use 3 capsules/week), so it's not too expensive for really quick muscular gains.

Go to: SYDNEY CBD - PITT STREET
SHOP G2B
175 Pitt Street (Cnr King St)
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Tel: 02 9230 0855

I'm not sure if the other stores are doing it, but that's the one that I heard sells steroids.

You have to ask (and feel free to preempt it with a story like "A mate of mine told me that I can come here for this.."). But basically, the code is (word for word): "Show me your back door". They'll then take you into the back staff room where they have some of that stuff.

Also, very important, if they ask for ID, don't show it to them.They have no right to do that, but a mate of mine got asked for his, because they thought he looked 'dodgy' and was trying to fuck them over. Chances are they won't ask for it though

stazi

Nightman
HSC
withoutaface said:
lol stazi has a small pen0r
that is a myth. my penis is the same size as it was before i starting loading up with steroids. I've been measuring weekly.

adidasboy

weee
HSC
awesome!! i'll head there this weekends. Do you know if the parramatta GNC sells them?

EDIT- oh nvm, i'll train there after school

stazi

Nightman
HSC
adidasboy said:
awesome!! i'll head there this weekends. Do you know if the parramatta GNC sells them?

EDIT- oh nvm, i'll train there after school
sweet. no idea about parra, but I'd recommend going specifically to that store to be safe. let me know what the current prices are, as i need to restock soon :)

CieL

HSC
stazi said:
that is a myth. my penis is the same size as it was before i starting loading up with steroids. I've been measuring weekly.
lol should be worrying about the size of your balls instead.

sja

dingleberry
HSC
CharlieB said:
I've been weight training for about 10 months and the only supplement i've used is whey pc.

So moving up to my next supplement i'm thinking Creatine mono or NO.

what brands are good + cheap?

for creatine im thinking:

BSN cellmass
mustletech cell-tech
Musashi Creatine Recovery OR
purenutritions creatine mono

and for NO im thinking VPX NO shotgun?

Im leaning towards creatine at the moment. Any feedback would be appreciated
Protein or Protein/Carbs to get the muscle or muscle+extra size bulk is essential.

Creatine is also essential as it gives you and yielded higher aggression, probably around 5-10%, as well as allows your muscles to store more water. This means you will "bloat" more. Your abs might bloat a bit too, though.

You need Creatine.

sja

dingleberry
HSC
P.S. Oral steroids are very dangerous. They dissolve through your liver and are basically poison for your liver.

It's a lot more safe to inject (note that Steroids are muscle-injections, not vein injections, so you don't have to worry about the bubble etc.)

Oral steroids don't work as effectively and damage your body more-so.

Also, small testicles/side-effects of Steroids are only temporary. However, you will get stunted growth after your first use, and you will get hair loss depending on how good the steroid is.

Higher aggression and agility is a sign of the steroids working.

As a general sign, do not even open your gear if you do not have the full cycle available (8 weeks). Read this up on the internet. Basically your body will take upwards from a year to a year and a half to recover if you do not efficiently inject yourself in the form of a pyramid (peaking half way and then dropping).

P.S. If you don't diet you will get zero gains as soon as you get off them.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
there's no scientific evidence saying oral steroids are dangerous. They do have injectable ones too though

NinjaSauce

HSC
sja said:
Creatine is also essential as it gives you and yielded higher aggression
Regardless of whatever you say, past, present, or future, i will not, and no one else here should, listen to what you say.

The statement quoted above is just stupid.

Also, The steroid stuff is cute, but you've basically got enough info to have a conversation on it for about 5 minutes, until another, more knowledgeable, person realizes you are talking out of your ass. Much of what you have said is true, but kinda of in the 'sound bite' fashion. A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing.

sja said:
Read this up on the internet.
This is a nice summation of how you appear. It looks like you have glazed over a few "beginner's steroid articles 101" and memorized the bold headings, but failed to read the content.

Pace_T

HSC
no one our age needs steriods. we basically have steriods in our bodies already :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)