N.O or Creatine? (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
apparently the depression can come from malnutrition and dehydration whilst taking creatine. so it's not actually creatine causing it

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
stazi said:
apparently the depression can come from malnutrition and dehydration whilst taking creatine. so it's not actually creatine causing it
Thats probably a decent explanation.
So drink more/eat healthy while taking it and its all good.

CharlieB

?uestlove
HSC
Pace_T said:
his arm exploded. theres a full on video showing everything...
funnily enough, the only thing i rememeber well about him is this one story where he was the bus driver for a school. he was dying to go to the toilet and he ditches the kids in the bus on the side of the road and runs into the toilets. the pressure was so lethal his ass comes off the seat and he blasts everything onto the foot of the guy in the next cubicle
i dont know why i remember after reading it like 5 years ago, lololol.
Wasn't his ridiculous arms due to an infection from a used needle which made his arms explode? i remember there was a video of that circulating.

anyway i just got a tub of creatine and somatomax delivered to my fucking door om nom nom nom nomnomnom

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
CharlieB said:
Wasn't his ridiculous arms due to an infection from a used needle which made his arms explode? i remember there was a video of that circulating.

anyway i just got a tub of creatine and somatomax delivered to my fucking door om nom nom nom nomnomnom
nah thats not why.
He just pumped mass roids for years and only trained his biceps triceps, in which he did daily.

I watched some docu on the freak.

NinjaSauce

HSC
NO.

The guy may, and probably did, take steroids. But that is NOT the cause of his arms.

In all documentories, short films, or interviews he goes into, he claims steroids did it. It is a recurring theme of him to deny his stupidity and blame it on steroids.

There is an article out there on him called: "The Most hated man in bodybuilding". (Edit: Actually, here it is: http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=211hate )

he used: SYTHNOL. Basically took an oil substance, and injected it directly in his biceps, triceps, etc and artifically expanded his arms.

There is actually a documentory coming out the end of this month about Steroids in America, and he is in it. Though, again, he fails to mention it was not steroids that did this to him - thats pissed a lot of people off.

Nat3skiz

HSC
I'd never actually heard of Synthol til a few days ago. What does it do exactly?

quik.

HSC
It's an oil as far as I know. You inject it into the muscle and it 'inflates' it... some (retarded) people think it makes them look built.

juggernaut

HSC
N.O products are completely worthless.
They do literary nothing to increase muscle mass. Get creatine (should be a staple supplement in anyones diet), along with a substance known as beta-alanine - which is considered to be the "new creatine" of bodybuilding. What they mean by that is, since creatine, there has never been such an effective product at increasining LBM, whilst being safe. It parallels creatine in efficiency and should be a staple of anyones supplement stash. Citrulline malate is another product which is just as good and will be big in the near future, although id choose beta-alanine over it if i was on a budget.

My pre and post supplement routine: protein in a 50/50 ratio (50% whey, 50% micellar casein), 1 cup oats (traditional, not quick - traditional yield a lower gi), creatine, beta-alanine and citrulline malate.

Do NOT purchase products such as kre alkalyn or even CEE, they are bogus. Stick to creatine monohydrate. Buy it in bulk. Not only is it the cheapest, its the most effective. If you want to spend a little on your creatine product, i suggest Gaspari Nutrition Size-on. its a little more than just a creatine product, but its generally regarded as one of, if not, the best creatine products on the market. I use it and its quality stuff

Things ive mentioned, beta-alanine, citrulline malate etc are best bought from the states. Bodybuilding.com is the best to buy supplement products (except protein, which is not allowed to be imported into australia). I recommend Primaforce for there bulk products. Cant go wrong.

If anyone else wants to be pointed in the right direction in regards to supplements or routines, shoot me a msg. If your training one body part a day, your training terribly wrong and in the most ineffective way possible

stazi

Nightman
HSC
so what effect does beta-alanine produce: does it increase the size of your muscles like creatine? what happens after you stop taking the supplement (e.g. with creatine muscles deflate)

quik.

HSC
Creatine doesn't make the muscle itself bigger, it draws more water into the cell (or something, someone halp).

Edit: Should add, from what I've read in the past creatine seems to help most with fatigue.. allowing you to keep the intensity up instead of fading out by the end of the workout. Have never taken it as a supplement myself, so if I'm way off feel free to correct me.

Pace_T

HSC
increases water retention.
last time i researched this was about 5 years ago so someone correct me if im wrong.
muscle is basically water, so in fact it DOES increase muscle size/strength etc. its basically as legit as it could get, except that when you go off creatine, that extra water retention ability is lost and muscles will deflate.
so why is it supposedly good? makes you lift more = more muscle tear = more recovery = more muscle. improves endurance as well so you wont fatigue in a set-intense 1 hr of working out. (spending less time recovering from each set, so you can do more sets).
some people respond to creatine really well with kgs of weight gain (water) in the first week. others dont see anything happen at all.
i dont use any, but if you were going to get it, get creatine monohydrate, its really effective and cheap as. some come with some sort of dextrose(???) thing in it and makes it absorb heaps quick.
ninjasauce correct me plz

historykidd

HSC
stazi said:
actually may as well post it in here - doubt there's any federal agents on this forum :p

I got twelve capsules for $40 (which is decent, as you're meant to use 3 capsules/week), so it's not too expensive for really quick muscular gains.

Go to: SYDNEY CBD - PITT STREET
SHOP G2B
175 Pitt Street (Cnr King St)
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Tel: 02 9230 0855

I'm not sure if the other stores are doing it, but that's the one that I heard sells steroids.

You have to ask (and feel free to preempt it with a story like "A mate of mine told me that I can come here for this.."). But basically, the code is (word for word): "Show me your back door". They'll then take you into the back staff room where they have some of that stuff.

Also, very important, if they ask for ID, don't show it to them.They have no right to do that, but a mate of mine got asked for his, because they thought he looked 'dodgy' and was trying to fuck them over. Chances are they won't ask for it though
Are you fucking kidding me?

Usually I can smell trolling from a mile away, but fuck.

EDIT:

Because your 60kgs and using steroids if your not a monster with a massive diet and heavy lifts is incredibly dumb.

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
historykidd said:
Are you fucking kidding me?

Usually I can smell trolling from a mile away, but fuck.

EDIT:

Because your 60kgs and using steroids if your not a monster with a massive diet and heavy lifts is incredibly dumb.
I'm more than 60kg now. I'm about 66.5kg, which is a significant gian using roids in a short amount of time. ALthough my new muscles still look out of proportion to the rest of me

Nat3skiz

HSC
stazi said:
I'm more than 60kg now. I'm about 66.5kg, which is a significant gian using roids in a short amount of time. ALthough my new muscles still look out of proportion to the rest of me
how long have you been on the roids program for?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
only a month! ive been eating way more, too, though.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Why is the codeword so gay?

Sounds like a password to a gay dance party.

Did you see the steroids work straight away?

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Had my first lot of creative in my new cycle last night.

5 grams.

Im going 4 x 5 grams daily for a week.

Then 4gram pre workout for a month.

See how it goes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)