Narrative History (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

BronwynKate said:
How did you like White's take on narrative history, and what did you learn, Darcho?

Do you think it will help you understand history better?
He hasn't read the book. :S

darcho

HSC
N/A
Asheroth said:
Come on, play the game. It was so much fun when you were trying :p
All you guys are so smart. I mean, to assume that you can judge someones intelligence from a few posts on the net is just so damn smart, I really do admire guys. Pwaryuex, you are my hero, so are you Asheroth. I really admire the way you guys assume (making an ASS out of U and ME) that you're so much smarter than me. Really shows how truly intelligent you guys are.

X

xeuyrawp

darcho said:
All you guys are so smart. I mean, to assume that you can judge someones intelligence from a few posts on the net is just so damn smart, I really do admire guys.
You did it yourself. We haven't assumed anything outside of your clear stupidity in your posts.

Pwaryuex, you are my hero, so are you Asheroth. I really admire the way you guys assume (making an ASS out of U and ME) that you're so much smarter than me. Really shows how truly intelligent you guys are.
I'm glad we're your heroes.:)

Feel free to send all hero worship to my castle in the Andes.

Asheroth

Paranoid Android
HSC
darcho said:
All you guys are so smart. I mean, to assume that you can judge someones intelligence from a few posts on the net is just so damn smart, I really do admire guys. Pwaryuex, you are my hero, so are you Asheroth. I really admire the way you guys assume (making an ASS out of U and ME) that you're so much smarter than me. Really shows how truly intelligent you guys are.
Reasonably easy to refute with:

darcho said:
Buddy, I could do mine without reading a thing and start it on the night before its due and still get double the marks you would. I'd think about that before you go assuming that something I wrote could ever possibly be sub-par.
and

Asheroth said:
For every intelligent yet monstrously arrogant and lazy person like yourself, there's ten people like hometownhero, who are a pushover. Although those marks are very impressive, they've got nothing to do with the quality of your major work, which WILL be less than impressive if you don't take our advice.

UAI-wise, it's not real easy to stuff up with Extension 2 English, Extension History, and Philosophy Distinction Course. You'll probably beat me, but 95 is well and truly in my sights.
You can do better than that. Oh, wait, no you can't, cos you're banned. Too bad, really. This was fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)