Naughtiest place you've done the deed... (1 Viewer)

Have you had sex (or sexual acts)....

• in a moving vehicle (bus, train, aeroplane, car etc)?

Votes: 130 17.8%
  • out doors?

Votes: 177 24.2%
  • at home with parents/brothers/sisters home?

Votes: 253 34.6%
  • somewhere naughtier? (PLEASE ELABORATE)

Votes: 171 23.4%

• Total voters

mack

Banned
HSC
Yeah the excuses they come up with are hilarious. My dad said he was looking for something behind the bed. He could have done alot better.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
lol,I'm glad it hasnt happened again(me walking in)

cko

HSC
hahaha yeh i did that once too and my dad was 'oh, i was just bout to go to sleep' n im lyk this is fkn gross. so now everytym dey in tha mood ill no coz they put a door stopper on tha shut door its fkn disgusting i hate it.

BabySilver

HSC
i guess that's one of the good things about single parents.

Although one of my exes and I walked in on his mum (who is still with his father) who was having phone sex with a friend in englan. that was pretty bad

mack

Banned
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
oh god i read that as 'especially when they are in there as well' :/

That is too horrible to even begin to comprehend. Excuse me, I feel my dinner coming up.....

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
lol,I'm glad it hasnt happened again(me walking in)

Well my dad walked in on me and my girlfriend last summer. Luckily he didnt have his glasses so i guess he just heard the screams and saw the pink blur in front of him before turning around and pissbolting the other way. Apparently he forgot to take his drivers licence so had to pop back home.

Good thing he didn't tell my mum who waited in the car, but I still had trouble holding a conversation with him for the next month or so.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
whats worse, hearing or seeing your parents?

I say hearing, because it can lead to many unwanted visuals.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
ive never heard or seen my parents, and their room is right next door to mine and the walls are thin...anyway my bf walked in on his parents once and his dad was going down on his mum...which is really disturbing since his mum is large, and his dad is small and really quiet..yuk...lol
his mum walked in on us after we had sex and we were asleep in his bed, and she said to him the next day "i dont want this house turned into a sex pit" and he was like "huh?" and she said "i walked in to see your hairy ass hanging out of your bed". lol...she didnt say anything about me but i have a feeling she mighta seen my boobies..shame..

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Hah, i heard a story on a board somewhere, of this guys mum walking in on him and saying "Oh not on a school night!"

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
BabySilver said:
Nope! but then again he doesn't sleep with his wife. well they share a bed but that's as far as it goes.
lol his rooting some other chick
yet he doesnt even fuck his WIFE?
thats hard to believe hun!
get out before its too late and you fall deeper for him!
dont you think it would be more satisfying also if you could have GREAT sex with some1 (as you stated this man is good) and also have a deeper connection with them emotionally and not have to worry about his other half

i mean if the sex is good go for it.... aslong as you know not to let your feelings go and get ruined

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
jumb said:
Here's one for you:

At a local macca's there have been mangerers that have done it in every room in the store.

EVERY room!

i know a chick who worked at maccas and after also at oportoes
and did in in the back rooms and cooler rooms
on several occaisons with different staff!!
whorebag!

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
mack said:
That is too horrible to even begin to comprehend. Excuse me, I feel my dinner coming up.....
well if you're going to throw up again, this time DON't go to your parents bedroom to tell them :p

and omg ew at pink's bf's dad going down on mum EWWWWWWWWWW to see that...i dont think i'd ever be able to look them in the eye again hahah

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
my dad likes to make sex jokes at the dinner table. about him and my mum.

needless to say, some nights i go hungry.

Last edited:

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
and omg ew at pink's bf's dad going down on mum EWWWWWWWWWW to see that...i dont think i'd ever be able to look them in the eye again hahah
i cant belive he can! god yuk everytime i go there im like "hi, jenelle, gary" and look at my feet.....there is no way i can look at them

haha his mum is pretty funny though, if we are driving somewhere my bf will be like "oh man look at that car..!" and his mum says something like "change hands" or "pass him towel" or "quick he's gunna blow"...

mack

Banned
HSC
Ewww Dad going down the mum? That is the stuff of nightmares. If i witnessed that I wouldnt be able to live with myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)