• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Naughtiest place you've done the deed... (1 Viewer)

Have you had sex (or sexual acts)....

• in a moving vehicle (bus, train, aeroplane, car etc)?

Votes: 130 17.8%
  • out doors?

Votes: 177 24.2%
  • at home with parents/brothers/sisters home?

Votes: 253 34.6%
  • somewhere naughtier? (PLEASE ELABORATE)

Votes: 171 23.4%

• Total voters

taki999

HSC
haha....so slack. I think those private apartments do have alarms if someone's open's the fire escape door.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
taki999 said:
haha....so slack. I think those private apartments do have alarms if someone's open's the fire escape door.
lame.

what about the people who want a bit of exercise every so often

=\

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
taki999 said:
They don't have security guards everywhere and apartments aren't meant to be a big brother compound..
The newly built apartments I've lived in don't have alarms on the fire escape door. In fact people exercise by running down those stairs in the morning.

felixcthecat

HSC
then u get a visit by the security? :D now to think of it, maybe it's designed so that when you're lonely and bored u could find someone to hav fun with

but despite all the security atleast it's not a prison ~~ although it sounds wierd with all the 'security' =.=

edit: but then when u exit the fire doors it's in this creepy back alley!! but then i guess that could be linked back to the original title of the thread i guess.........

s1mplykat

HSC
as for me.. its in the spa with friends in the pool near by, the cinema, garage, this house in the shower, car, his parents house >_< (in their bed), sneeking into my cousins room while everyone was in the living room.. umm.. im not sure if ive forgoten any other time that was in a public place or with people near by.. its somewhat more exciting that way really.. =P

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i somehow doubt theres that many people who have done sexy time things in these places.
I think they're interpreting 'sexual acts' as making out.

-I've received a handjob in the middle of hyde park with people walking by
-Fingered a girl on a balcony: my mates could see from downstairs
- Received head on a train
- Fingered a girl backdoor of a restaurant (until someone walked by)
- Head in a car park/backdoor of harvey norman (until someone walked by again)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Sex in a room with ~30 people watching, but can't remember much (and glad for that too :/) so can't comment on what fucked up state of mind possessed me to do so.

EDIT: [Today 2:33 AM] stazi: there werent really 30 were there. there were actually like 2 who stumbled in by accident

...and there was much relieving.

Last edited:

misstinytot

HSC
LOL..what a great thread!! Ok, I've been growled out in a carpark ( not in a car ..just on the ground!) , same thing at my old high school - in a few different places, done stuff on a bus, friends bed, his parents bed, shower (boring), pool, lots of random empty streets ( this time in a car) fun stuff...

T-Boner

HSC
hahaha awesome thread, lovin it. i have to say theres a list startin to form over this way, heres just a couple

-actually just this last monday night i was at a friends party, in her room in her bed with a chick mate of mine fingering her and being beaten off. and yes there was at least half a dozen others in the room

-been smashing an ex-gf in the shower while my dad was talking to me trhough the door, totally unaware of what and who was in there. seperate occasion, getting head from a different chick in same shower, with dad asking me about something through the door. classic.

-getting laid in a public waterfront park after school, with school busses goign past every 2 minutes and people walking past. guys on the marina working on a boat giving me the thumbs up while she wasnt looking haha classic

-on saturday night i went to go take a pee in the small bathroom at a party, and just as i go in a chick jumps in and locks herself in there with me, ensue to get fingers wet while angry people hold on to their bladders outside waiting for us to finish hahaha

-took a chick back to my mates place after a night out and popped her cherry in his spare bed

-in ex-gf's room while her younger sister has bday party with dozen or so friends in next room.

hahaha keep these stories coming people there are some absolute crackers here. and misstinytot, thats fkn classic.. not in a car but just on the ground in the carpark... haha wheres ur class????

T-Boner

HSC
haha, just thought of another one. il save that story for a rainy day though...

EDIT - make that 2 other stories...

Last edited:

WintersKiss

HSC
um... there was the movies, hospital, random catholic school, back oval of his school, parents in next room, um... random park, in the car... oh and at work (i work at toys r us). then ive given head/ been fingered/ licked out on a train, while on the phone to my mum, the opera house and the art gallery...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)