Naughtiest place you've done the deed... (1 Viewer)

Have you had sex (or sexual acts)....

• in a moving vehicle (bus, train, aeroplane, car etc)?

Votes: 130 17.8%
  • out doors?

Votes: 177 24.2%
  • at home with parents/brothers/sisters home?

Votes: 253 34.6%
  • somewhere naughtier? (PLEASE ELABORATE)

Votes: 171 23.4%

• Total voters

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
modelzsuck said:
Town pool, home whil;e parents are home, in a disabled toilet, car(moving), carpark to the supermarket.

KYLIE!!!! eww now theres some unwanted information!

Collin

HSC
N/A
OZGIRL86 said:
in a toilet ewww.. I still don't understand why people would have sex in the toilets??.. theres a million other places.
It's really funny cause I hanged this huge turd in the bowl right before she got there and the place smelt real bad and she still did it there *shakes head*

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
JKDDragon said:
It's really funny cause I hanged this huge turd in the bowl right before she got there and the place smelt real bad and she still did it there *shakes head*

hahahahahaha ohh thats disgusting

Collin

HSC
N/A
Yeah, and she was saying stuff like 'Mmmmm baby, what's that smell.. it's turning me onnnnn!!!!!!' How disgusting is that.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
Yeah, and she was saying stuff like 'Mmmmm baby, what's that smell.. it's turning me onnnnn!!!!!!' How disgusting is that.
lol ewww ...

banana_monkey

Better than you
HSC
I heard disabled toilets are the best. They've got the most room apparently. Just avoid Lunar park toilets. I was in the corridor and they smelt quite strongly. Avoid fast food toilets as well. Chances are, someone has smeared poo/crapped everywhere.*shudder*

On the subject of how disgusting toilets are, does anyone have some public toilet horror stories?

Collin

HSC
N/A
banana_monkey said:
On the subject of how disgusting toilets are, does anyone have some public toilet horror stories?
I went to pee in one and there was diarrhea smeared all over the seat, bowl and one side of the wall. I held in my urine until the next toilet stop.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i went to a public shower once, and someone had done a poo on the drain and forgot to stomp it down :p

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
banana_monkey said:
Maybe not public toilet but anyway.. at work this guy went to the toilet cause he was 'feeling sick', he was taking ages so the manager went up there to check on him, and he walked in and this big waft of poo came over him.. he walked into the toilet to find poo everywhere - on the walls, the toilet seat, the back of the door and all over the guys work clothes. The guy said it was vomit - yeah right!
It stunk out the whole store for ages, and the manager made the guy clean it up himself hahha
anyway thats my story

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
does dry sex count?

friday night at the park on the treey walkway thingy next to the youthie.

Collin

HSC
N/A
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
parents bed.... hwile they were home
You could of been smooshing in your dad's dried cum stains. Just think about that next time you fuck on your parents bed.

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
Marieke said:
In the school church after everyone finished the service and went back to classes. Don't know how we didn't get caught but that was a big part of the thrill.
Marieke said:
I am Atheist born and raised - I have gay parents and they are pretty against the church for obvious reasons.
did u have sex with another girl or a boy

*rinney*

HSC
Raiks said:
Umm... a golf course, a botannical garden, a beach, the english faculty staffroom of a higschool, the stairwell of an investment bank.... ;)
english faculty staffroom?! shit ... did u shag off a teacher? :confused:

Acid

HSC
Probably on the walking trail behind parsley bay. :) The funniest part is that this little kid and his mum walked past in the middle, so we had to pretend that we were collecting leaf samples or some shit for a school project. Suffice it to say, we were back into it as soon as they left. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)