Naughtiest place you've done the deed... (1 Viewer)

Have you had sex (or sexual acts)....

• in a moving vehicle (bus, train, aeroplane, car etc)?

Votes: 130 17.8%
  • out doors?

Votes: 177 24.2%
  • at home with parents/brothers/sisters home?

Votes: 253 34.6%
  • somewhere naughtier? (PLEASE ELABORATE)

Votes: 171 23.4%

• Total voters

krystalp

HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
Yeah, what I meant was toilets are dirty/unhygenic.

it wasnt in the toilet cubicle....that is off......it was on the wash-your-hands part, so its not so bad.

and whoever said get the manager or lock the door...that takes all the fun out of it. then you wont get caught

Firnovvwen

HSC
FreakTrigger said:
Disabled toilet, Hyde park, her mothers bed, out on sandbar, sound-proof room at the back of my school library, bent over her desk at work and on our regular table outdoors at school.

That's just about all I can think of...

*blushes*

I am never...repeat...NEVER going near your table at school again, and I am keeping the hell away from our library

dude...school?

Robchild

HSC
Crestwood's_G said:
YOUVE BEEN BUSY U LUCKY CUNT POST A PIC OF UR GIRL LETS SHE WHAT SHE IS LYK IGHT
i dont have a pic of her but shes fair fine, ill admit that. blonde. blue eyes, tanned, c12 boobs, ummm medium height, medium thin...i dunno but thats it without a pic aye. if u got one post us a pic

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Robchild said:
i dont have a pic of her but shes fair fine, ill admit that. blonde. blue eyes, tanned, c12 boobs, ummm medium height, medium thin...i dunno but thats it without a pic aye. if u got one post us a pic
medium thin = fat

HSC
god, me and my boyfriend do it everywhere. beach, home, carparks, moving cars, lol. you gotta love it with someone you trust.

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
What? Are you trying to promote the world wide spreading of love stains or something?

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
Firnovvwen said:
I am never...repeat...NEVER going near your table at school again, and I am keeping the hell away from our library

dude...school?
Ah fuck me man... way to read BOS... I didn't know anyone else from our school had a presence here...

Shit.

Ah well, don't worry your pretty little head over it, it was back in the day.

And the library room was that one right at the back in the corner that seems to be there for no apparent reason.

Captain pi

HSC
lil lelu said:
god, me and my boyfriend do it everywhere.
God is pretty voyeuristic :p. (By the way, "me" is objective case, it is not interchangeable for "I".)

As for me:

I did it in between the tenor- and bass-registers' strings and the soundboard of a Bösendorfer Model 290 pianoforte.

It was quite surreal and fun; but it was really uncomfortable (there's more room in a Bösendorfer 290 than most pianos; but it was still quite cramped). Also, it was being played that afternoon in a concert; and the pianist was quite upset about how out of tune it was after he played.

So yeah, little confession I suppose. ...

Don't do it!

Last edited:

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
One of my mates has done it up against a real estate agent's window (with the lights they have to light it up on) (I only know because i drove passed and told him how funny it was the next day and he didnt laugh/went silent)

One of the giurls at my old school got the "most inventive use of transport" (they gave out awards to yr 12s, ie. best driver for someone who had a crash, etc) because her boyfriend dropped her at school and her head disappeared for ages and of course people were walking past to get to school...

I'm a fairly plain kind of guy in this type of thing other wise, sorry...

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
I once had sex inside the mind of an imaginary woman. She was OMGPISSED.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)