Navigating the Global Creative writing??? (1 Viewer)

laura_hill

HSC
We are studying navigating the global for ext 1 and i'm strugling with the creative writing.

We have an assesment task due in a couple of weeks to submit a piece of creative writing and i have noooo ideas!

Plz help, all suggestions would be greatly apreciated and will help you in any other way i can.

Tess_Erin

HSC
look up globalisation on wikipedia, it's got some really good paradigms and ideas that you could use for a story. i would recommend using language and talking about the blurring and disappearing of languages and hybridisation too. just talk about one idea or paradigm coz otherwise it'll get too complicated.

good luck though =)

hope this helped!

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
The move to the city or country
The establishment of a business
Infiltration of big business into a community
Recap/Memories of globalc hange from old person perspective
Destruction of a habitat
Going to a foreign country, discovering the culture

All ideas you can use

murraysp

HSC
Stick away from your cliches. I would go with something original. Think of the changes your grandparents have had to endure. See everyone goes for big business or large scale local-global. The other thing you must remember is you can either do it from the perspective of the local or of the global. When remembering this perspective you must be sure that you are actually showing a navigation. There must be some contrast, evolution or change in you character(s). And personally I never have more then two characters.

Good Luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)