Nba Thread (1 Viewer)

Hotsauce

Denied
HSC
Tommy_Lamp said:
MVP: Nash
DOTY: What copious said, if Kirilenko had played more it would be him, but I have to go with Big Ben.
ROTY: Okafor: 14ppg 11rbg or something along those lines.
Most Improved: Bobby Simmons
6th Man: Ben Gordon (i think hes been coming off the bench)
ALL NBA FIRST TEAM: Nash, Carter, 'Bron, Amare, Shaq
ALL NBA SECOND TEAM: Wade, Iverson, Garnett, Duncan, Ben
ALL ROOKIE FIRST TEAM: Gordon, J.R. Smith, Deng, Howard, Okafor
Good list, just a few amendments away from my own list :)

MVP - Steve Nash
DOTY - Ben Wallace
ROTY - Ben Gordon
Most Improved - Amare Stoudemire (he's always been good but this year he was phenomenal) or Bobby Simmons
6th Man - Ricky Davis
Coach - Nate McMillan (Sonics)
NBA 1st Team - Nash, Iverson, LeBron, Nowitzki, Shaq
NBA 2nd Team - Wade, Arenas, McGrady, Marion, Stoudemire
Rookie 1st Team - ditto Tommy Lamp
NBA Defensive Team - Iverson, Hughes, Marion, Garnett, B. Wallace

I don't know if there is a comeback or perseverance award but if there is, Grant Hill would be ideal.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
ooooooooooh the playoffs! :D:D:D I'm excited! *jumps around

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Well the mighty Spurs have fallen to the Nuggets in the first game of their series..this will be interesting. Duncan has to come back to form real fast or the Spurs might get a rude shock...

Suns should sweep Memphis

Kings..I want kings to beat seattle, they are such a good team when playing well, and now they have b.jackson and b.miller back

nuffsaid

BOS Founder
HSC
Minai said:
Well the mighty Spurs have fallen to the Nuggets in the first game of their series..this will be interesting. Duncan has to come back to form real fast or the Spurs might get a rude shock...
spurs were just terrible in the 4th...

:mad:

xsb

nice clip nuffsaid. poor shawn bradley ;)

dallas looks in trouble, gonna be very hard for them to come back after dropping 2 at home

Alimoe_KG

HSC
cjb said:
nice clip nuffsaid. poor shawn bradley ;)

dallas looks in trouble, gonna be very hard for them to come back after dropping 2 at home

YAO! it's all about the yao with his 33 points and 8 boards =)
Yes i know T-mac does more but i'm pissed that recaps only devote 1.5 sentences to Yao's performance and the rest is T-mac did this, T-mac did that, T-mac fucked whO? racist bastards. hehe j.k. ^_^

nuffsaid

BOS Founder
HSC
spurs v denver 104-76
pure rippage

Carmel Apple got Bruce B-OWNED

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
damn nuggets shot so poorly, was the difference. Someone needs to step up in that team.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
I believe the Lakers will win the NBA championship again this year :uhhuh:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah Kings have the talent to do it, they just have to try and work as a team for once.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Why is nobody posting here? Come on people didnt you get the good news?
SEATTLE IS IN THE SECOND ROUND!!!! Ohh ive waited six years to make it this far... im so happy i think im gonna cry... Ray Allen has been amazing! his shooting in these last to games has been unbelievable and JJ (jerome James for you non-sonic fans) has been somewhat of a revelation for the team, and hes a large reason why we have made the second round. Anyway goodluck to every one elses teams and start writing here again.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
JJ and Reggie Evans are a solid duo, they do things you dont see in the stats, i like em. Allen has been on fire with his shooting, if Rashard fires they'll be a threat.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Thanks Copious, at least one person is alive out there in NBA land.
I agree that reggie and JJ do alot of unseen work, but they are free agents and might not be back next year.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
New Jersey is dead =( after all that hard work
Nuggets are dead...=( after all that hard work

Rockets are in danger of being dead...=( why the fuck can't t-mac score in the 4th quater.

Hotsauce

Denied
HSC
Seattle vs. San Antonio will be an interesting series, especially with the regular season split between the two teams tied at 2-2. Seattle have the ability to counter (and surpass) the perimeter shooting of San Antonio but will Reggie Evans/Jerome James/Danny Fortson be enough to hassle Tim Duncan? Both teams have deep benches as well so I can see the series going at least six games with a Spurs series win.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Duncan/Mohammed/Nestorovic vs JJ/Evans/Fortson...hmmm Spurs have the edge there on paper, one of the Sonics big men are bound to be in foul trouble and they'll find it hard to contain the spurs depth.

nicksta_40

HSC
i think the key for the Rockets to win the decider is to start mutumbo as centre. Yao's too on and off, and if u look at mutumbo's stats, he's a much better defender than yao in about a third of the game time. Sure his offense lacks somewhat, but thats y they have T-Mac, at least give mutumbo 20-25mins (too old to last a whole match)

In memory of New Jersey :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)