Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
For my HSC I'm planning to do:
Eng Adv(2U)
Physics(2U)
Chem(2u)
Maths Ext1(3U)

So yea... the problem is I'm missing 1 unit. I'm not sure what to do :S Should I do 3U eng? But my english is crap, and I'm not creative at all- I absolutely hate creative writing. Should I do 4U maths? But I'm already finding 3U maths trig proving questions hard. Or should I do another subject(biology) and waste extra time + money on doing something I'm not interested in.

Any guidance would be appreciated
Same here yet I chose Extension 1 English. It's actually not that bad and this is coming from a guy who despises most books and reading in general and creative writing. I always prefer essays. I got 83 in English External SC Exams which was my worst mark in the SC externals.....
The gothic genre has been fun and to be honest, I'm liking Extension 1 more than advanced. Yes, I don't plan to come 1st in it and might drop it for 4U maths in Year 12 but I think it might be worthwhile doing it for Year 11.

Asides from SOR 1 and EE1, you could try doing terminating 1 unit courses like SLR, Photography, Psychology, etc.

If I were you, I'd do biology or another 2 unit course. I wanted to do 13 units but my school only allows 12 units maximum and minimum.

HSC
I'd suggest picking a subject you can ace as your other subjects are all independently high-scaling, and with those two sciences you are pretty much covered for any further study in medicine. I wouldn't suggest biology, too much content for something you want to be able to close you eyes and finish the exam. For me it's cafs, yea, it's low scaling, but i can assure you that i could get over 97 with very minimal studying.

delian

HSC
N/A
Try different subjects in yr11, and then drop those you don't like

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)