• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Need advice on a situation..... (2 Viewers)

HSC
jumb said:
Maybe if you didn't speak like a retard she'd like you. Also, what sort of a dumbarse would tell the girl he likes that he wants to go as friends? Seriously shit head, girls aren't fucking mind readers, you have to be pretty direct with them. You shouldnt've told her what you want to "go as" unless she asks and if she does you say something ambiguous, like "well, it depends on how many flowers you bring me on the night".

No wonder she flaked on you.

sorry buddy for not being as confident or smooth as u...........

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
soccerfreak said:
sorry buddy for not being as confident or smooth as u...........
Well you CAN change. When people say "oh i don't wnat to change because she should like me for me" that's a load of crap. Don't act like someone else, but change your personality to be more confident and attractive. If you were someone like James Bond, how would you approach this situation?

HSC
jumb said:
Well you CAN change. When people say "oh i don't wnat to change because she should like me for me" that's a load of crap. Don't act like someone else, but change your personality to be more confident and attractive. If you were someone like James Bond, how would you approach this situation?
na sorry dont agree, u gotta b urself, if she fucked around with me or i screwed it up then so b it and i should just get over it.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
soccerfreak said:
na sorry dont agree, u gotta b urself, if she fucked around with me or i screwed it up then so b it and i should just get over it.
Yes, you should get over it, because it's an uphill battle.

Oh well, your loss, I won't try and turn you into a better person.

wanton-wonton

HSC
braad said:
there's ALWAYS someone better out there
What if you're with the best girl out there? So the moral is braad, there is NOT ALWAYS someone better out there.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
seriously, if it is/was a year 10 thing, who gives a damn... :rolleyes:

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
You will never be happy with this harlot. Bail out now.

Also, year 10? From what you've told us of her, it can be assured that she will be sucking cocks for a living in five years time. Would you really want to date a cock sucking whore? Ask yourself that next time you see her, it will work wonders I promise.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
No wonder this never worked out for you. You communicate by writing on notes of paper.

But it's understandable if she was unable to speak to you because her boy friends penis was in her mouth at the time.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
if she's going to be on and off with you as well it's not worth it. she has already shown signs of that, she could have told you straight away she had a bf, even more so she could have still gone to the formal

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
hmmm, i'm thinking that she said yes because she felt pressures or embarassed.
from what you said it doesn't sound like she was really into you.
some girls (like my friend a couple of years ago :p) feel like when they're asked out, saying no would be too mean. so they always say yes, or say something vague in order not to hurt the guy. it always ends up hurting someone anyway, because it gets the guy's hopes up.
since it was last year and it's all over now, i think you should let it go and find someone else. you can't make someone fall in love with you, and it seems like she was never as keen on you as you were on her.
that being said, it could always be worth a try talking to her or being her friend. if you want her badly enough, you would give it another go. :uhhuh:

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
Mate you could do better than this chick. She seems like a deceptive bitch (no offence). Anyone who fucks you over that bad doesn't deserve to be with you, no matter how much you like them. There's plenty more fish in the sea buddy.

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
some girls (like my friend a couple of years ago :p) feel like when they're asked out, saying no would be too mean. so they always say yes, or say something vague in order not to hurt the guy. it always ends up hurting someone anyway, because it gets the guy's hopes up.
Why do people do that??!!! It's so stupid!!!I'm always honest and upfront with things like that. It's going to hurt the person more when they find out after they've got their hopes up than if you tell them the truth on the first confrontation. People who lie on the first confrontation are procrastinators who only think about the moment, if you really cared about someone's feelings you'd tell them the truth immediately.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
james_chappo said:
Why do people do that??!!! It's so stupid!!!I'm always honest and upfront with things like that. It's going to hurt the person more when they find out after they've got their hopes up than if you tell them the truth on the first confrontation. People who lie on the first confrontation are procrastinators who only think about the moment, if you really cared about someone's feelings you'd tell them the truth immediately.
i agree.

well, when some people are put on the spot like that they don't think about the consequences. they just want to get away as soon as they can without hurting anyone.

wanton-wonton

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
from what you said it doesn't sound like she was really into you.
since it was last year and it's all over now, i think you should let it go and find someone else. you can't make someone fall in love with you, and it seems like she was never as keen on you as you were on her.
that being said, it could always be worth a try talking to her or being her friend. if you want her badly enough, you would give it another go. :uhhuh:
Stop analysing, fuck.

It's not that complex!

wanton-wonton

HSC
james_chappo said:
Why do people do that??!!! It's so stupid!!!I'm always honest and upfront with things like that.
Oh great, make way for Mr. Sensitive.

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
yeah what ya guna say next, ur like the fuckin mr wonderful doll, fuckin bullshit, its not real.

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
wanton-wonton said:
Oh great, make way for Mr. Sensitive.
Have you ever considered pursuing politics or critiquing? You'd be pretty good at that =P. I'll take Mr Sensitive as a compliment *smiles sardonically*

Having empathy and caring about other people's feelings should not be looked down at. I live by a moral code and i try to stick to it. Please don't patronise me.

Last edited:

wanton-wonton

HSC
james_chappo said:
Having empathy and caring about other people's feelings should not be looked down at. I live by a moral code and i try to stick to it. Please don't patronise me.
That was not my point. If you really are a geuinely empathetic and caring person, you need not to point it out so blatantly. That's just arrogance.

stainmepink

HSC
braad said:
mate...i've felt how you do. Unfortunately, despite what I thought, reality differs in many aspects. there will be someone better out there...if she mucked around with you, then, well, so be it, thats her choice, but you shouldnt go back with her just because. Chances are you'll end up shitty/angry/sad.

there's ALWAYS someone better out there

unless you get to the point where theres no one else better than the best. then what do you do huh? HUH??

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
wanton-wonton said:
That was not my point. If you really are a geuinely empathetic and caring person, you need not to point it out so blatantly. That's just arrogance.
All i said was that i'm always honest and upfront about stuff. I'm proud of the way I follow a moral code and conduct myself. Did i ever say i was better than anyone else? I don't see how that's arrogance. Since when are you the expert on empathy anyway wanton wonton? Are you trying to say that pride and empathy cannot coexist - because if you are - i think you're a fucking idiot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)