• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Need advice on a situation..... (1 Viewer)

wanton-wonton

HSC
james_chappo said:
All i said was that i'm always honest and upfront about stuff. I'm proud of the way I follow a moral code and conduct myself. Did i ever say i was better than anyone else? I don't see how that's arrogance. Since when are you the expert on empathy anyway wanton wonton? Are you trying to say that pride and empathy cannot coexist - because if you are - i think you're a fucking idiot.
Don't worry, I was just playin' with ya.

HA. HA!

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
No Worries. I get a little over defensive sometimes, to say the least lol. You're not a fucking idiot - sorry about that.

wanton-wonton

HSC
james_chappo said:
No Worries. I get a little over defensive sometimes, to say the least lol. You're not a fucking idiot - sorry about that.
No, it's alright. I am sometimes.

wanton-wonton

HSC
james_chappo said:
lol remember back in the day when this thread was about giving advice to some poor guy who got fucked over by a chick?
Yeah, those days are over. I said it in the beginning that BOS isn't a great place to ask for advise and I was right all along. :)

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
Yeah I mean you'll get a diverse range of opinions but then again its a risk trusting the advice of people you've only ever met over the internet. It'd be much better to just ask a friend.

wanton-wonton

HSC
james_chappo said:
Yeah I mean you'll get a diverse range of opinions but then again its a risk trusting the advice of people you've only ever met over the internet. It'd be much better to just ask a friend.
Maybe that guy doesn't have friends. You haven't thought of that, have you?

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
markmooks said:
If you don't call her up and talk to her, you will regret it always. If you actually have feelings for her and don't step outside your fear/pride/ego comfort zones then you'll never know the truth and be eaten away by them forever.

Be open with her, give her room to communicate, don't be bitchy. Express how you felt and try not to lay blame. Ask how she is, how she feels, if she sees a future at any level with you. She might have done something lame to you in the past, people do that for lots of reason, least of all because she was young and inexperienced.

Try it and see. Don't write a letter, go see her, have a coffee, get some one on one time. Take notes with you to remind you of points if you need to.

Good luck.
are you some sort of L&R advice person?

HSC
wanton-wonton said:
ummm i do have fds dumbass............forgot to mention that i found out from a fd that she wanted to go with me so thats y i had the guts to ask her............and thats y i think she did fuck around with me...

HSC
wanton-wonton said:
Do you have any fds??? cause to me it seems like u spend too much time on this forum

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
soccerfreak said:
ummm i do have fds dumbass............forgot to mention that i found out from a fd that she wanted to go with me so thats y i had the guts to ask her............and thats y i think she did fuck around with me...
i TOLD you to just leave it.
it was last year, she obviously isn't interested enough to be wanting you now.
sorry to put it harshly, but just LEAVE IT! you can find someone else.

you found out from a FRIEND. did you know that heresay can't be used as evidence in court? :rolleyes:

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
i TOLD you to just leave it.
it was last year, she obviously isn't interested enough to be wanting you now.
sorry to put it harshly, but just LEAVE IT! you can find someone else.

you found out from a FRIEND. did you know that heresay can't be used as evidence in court? :rolleyes:
OK ill get over it..........happy?........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)