Need cash? Decent looking chick? Auction your virginity! (1 Viewer)

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
New Zealand teenager auctions off her virginity for $36,000
GEORGINA ROBINSON

February 3, 2010 - 8:30AM
A New Zealand teenager has reportedly auctioned off her virginity for $36,000, which she plans to put towards her university studies.

The 19-year-old student from Northland, in New Zealand's far north, announced yesterday that bidding for her virginity had closed and she had finalised a deal, the Waikato Times reported.

"Thank you to the more than 30,000 people who viewed my ad and to the more than 1200 offers made," she said under the username 'Unigirl' on website ineed.co.nz.

"I have accepted an offer in excess of NZ$45,000 ($36,000) which is way beyond what I dreamed."

The site's proprietor defended the sale, saying it was legal and did not offend society in general.

"Ineed does not place moral judgments on our members, believing in the fundamental rights of the individual," he told the newspaper.

In her listing, Unigirl said she was attractive and desperate for money to pay her university fees.

"I have never had a sexual relationship and am still a virgin," she wrote.

"I am offering my virginity by tender to the highest bidder as long as all personal safety aspects are observed.

"This is my decision made with full awareness of the circumstances and possible consequences.

"I am fit, healthy and have no medical conditions of any nature.

"I am a keen athlete and have a trim physique."

Unigirl did not respond to requests for an interview, the Waikato Times and New Zealand Herald reported.

New Zealand teenager auctions off her virginity for $36,000
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All "morality" aside, I personally think it's a beautiful undertaking of entrepreneurship!

Smart girl. I mean you can pay off your HECS fees by taking up a cadetship and working your ass off for 8 yrs, or you can just have a night of sex....

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
eww.

but seriously, it's a publicity stunt.

no its not, its a way of making a shitload of cash for a relatively small amount of work

and how the fuck could it be about publicity when she's remaining anonymous and won't do media interviews

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
no its not, its a way of making a shitload of cash for a relatively small amount of work

and how the fuck could it be about publicity when she's remaining anonymous and won't do media interviews

http://pictures.deadlycomputer.com/d/7016-3/secretary+kelly.JPG

Not her:
1. They are taken in 2006.
2. The Certificate on the fridge references a Middle School. No such things exist in NZ, only in America.
3. Hellmans Mayonnaise is not sold outside of America.
4. The power sockets are American 115v sockets, not NZ power sockets.

i win.

btw i didnt find those out another poster at another forum did (Mitch01)

Name_Taken

HSC
She should have kept it (virginity) and got a freaking job, and contributed to the economy, not be some rich fat (prob married as well) 60 y.o.'s guy best friend for the night.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
http://pictures.deadlycomputer.com/d/7016-3/secretary+kelly.JPG
Not her:
1. They are taken in 2006.
2. The Certificate on the fridge references a Middle School. No such things exist in NZ, only in America.
3. Hellmans Mayonnaise is not sold outside of America.
4. The power sockets are American 115v sockets, not NZ power sockets.
i win.
btw i didnt find those out another poster at another forum did (Mitch01)

what does this have to do with what i said?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
well from what it seems, it's more of the website trying to get 'clicks'/interest as opposed to a publicity stunt from the girl.

the 'girl' doesn't even exist.

how do you know that? That picture has nothing to do with this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)