Need Clarification, Uni preferences???? (1 Viewer)

William kamel

HSC
If u accept ur first round offer and u have done all the enrollment stuff and even have a timetable. Would u still be considered for ur second preference if u change ur mind????? :)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Yep, only if you change your preferences so your 1st one you accepted is lower down the list etc etc :)

Kaatie

HSC
hmmm i thought so but i was told off someone on here that once you enroll your bound to that uni

LordPc

HSC
hmmm i thought so but i was told off someone on here that once you enroll your bound to that uni
well that doesnt make sense if you think about it a little bit. say you got a 98+ atar and you enroll in commerce at usyd but there are still some free spots in commerce at mq and unsw.

would you expect unsw and mq to offer you a place? of course. they want to fill up their course with the best possible students, they dont care if you have already recieved offers from other places, all they can do is give you an offer and hope for the best

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
well that doesnt make sense if you think about it a little bit. say you got a 98+ atar and you enroll in commerce at usyd but there are still some free spots in commerce at mq and unsw.

would you expect unsw and mq to offer you a place? of course. they want to fill up their course with the best possible students, they dont care if you have already recieved offers from other places, all they can do is give you an offer and hope for the best
That is the exact situation my friend is in, as UAC screwed up for her :/

Kaatie

HSC
What happened with ur friend? And yes I know you can still get offers just wasn't sure if you could accept them but all cleared thanks.

jooyang91

HSC
approx 20 mins now.. lol
or cud b shorter like the main round offers..
when it was released abt 10-15mins earlier.. lol

JB10

HSC
4 minutes.... Doesn't look like this round is going to be released any earlier than 9.

ben150891

HSC
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg the offers are out and i got my first preference!!!!!!!!!!!!! bachelor of animal and veterinary bioscience!!!!! yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay im so happy

uac.aplcnt

HSC
Offers - Early February Round

We're sorry, but the UAC database is undergoing scheduled maintenance.
The Offers application is not available between the hours of 12 midnight and 7:30 a.m. every day.
Please try to retrieve your Offers outside these times.

Haha, darn..I JUST made it before 12am in checking if I got one in the EFR but I didn't recieved one (Darn!), lol..then I clicked on a link or something and it said the thing ontop..oh wells, atleasts I know for now :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)