• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Need.. girlfriend (1 Viewer)

existence1

HSC
N/A
Alright, here's the deal. I just turned 22 and have only had one half-girlfriend ever. You could say that I am desparate for a girlfriend cos I have tried asking a number of girls out without much success. I feel so bad from all the turn downs that I can't even bring myself to ask a girl out anymore. I feel like I am not capable of even finding a girlfriend anymore. Its pretty depressing since a lot of my friends have girlfriends. I have also tried quite a few online dating sites without success.

Personally, I think I am a reasonably confident person with average looks who is initially shy when I meet someone but becomes more comfortable after a short time. I like to go out and rather spend my time hanging out with friends than online at home. I also get along pretty well with girls. I can't understand why I can't find a girlfriend, since some guys can do it so easily. Surely, its not that hard to find one.

I need help. Please share any advice you may have for me.

Please don't make smartarse comments.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I still get nervous when asking someone out. Like legs twitching and crap. I've learned to love that feeling now.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
The laughter when your mum said only if I could bang your sister too?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Riet said:
The laughter when your mum said only if I could bang your sister too?
Nah, more like the laughter from the prostitutes when they look at your small penis.

ellen.louise

HSC
Awwwwww...

yeah being turned down does suck.

you'll find someone. just don't get desperate: nothing is a turn-off more than a desperate guy. Just sort of... make sure girlie knows you really dig her then try to gague the interest. But... don't fall into the trap of assuming she likes you because she did a certain thing. Ya could be wrong.

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
You guys are pretty slack for bagging him.
Shame.
Aww...don't worry.
Be confident in yourself. Girls love confidence.
Don't be afraid to be yourself and eventually you'll find your one.
Good luck!
=)

pursya17

HSC
Just be confident, nothing draws a girl like a confidant guy. Even if the guy is unattractive, if his confident girls will give him a second look, believe me i know.
But don't be sleazy or she'll just think your creepy.
But the key is talk. Don't let her have to sit there and think up conversation topics, give her something to work with.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Be confident, and just remember the advice the 15~16 year olds are giving you.

In seriousness, if you are actively looking enough you are bound to bump into the right girl soon. Unless your standards are too high.

Pace_T

HSC
pursya17 said:
Just be confident, nothing draws a girl like a confidant guy. Even if the guy is unattractive, if his confident girls will give him a second look, believe me i know.
But don't be sleazy or she'll just think your creepy.
But the key is talk. Don't let her have to sit there and think up conversation topics, give her something to work with.
this is the best advice ur gona get dude, she noes what shes talking about!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)