need help for IP (1 Viewer)

trang8

HSC
Hi I need help for the following question "Discuss the effectiveness of drug testing and the myth of the level of playing field". What do they mean by the "myth of the playing field?" Can someone please explain to me? Thank you very much

engie_benji

HSC
Well for the effectiveness of drug testing you should talk about the limitations and benefits of testing. Perhaps the myth of a level playing field you could talk about access to technology? E.g. The swimming LZR suit broke 46 WR at the 09 swimming championship due to its streamlined fit and frictionless materials (any other characteristics of the suit). Then you could say that some countries are disadvantaged due to these suits because of unequal access to these suits and financially the countries cant afford them, and thus the playin field isnt always even?

trang8

HSC
Perhaps the myth of a level playing field you could talk about access to technology?
Do I have to talk about the myths regarding drug testing or technology? Since the first part of the question asks about drug testing.... Should I go on about how some athletes have been using caffeine to enhance performance (because it's not on the banned list?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)