Need Help from Girls regarding Mind Games.. (1 Viewer)

joe_rulez37

HSC
What is it with girls and mind games? There's this girl (just a normal friend) I see nearly everyday and she plays the strangest mind games. Here is a few examples... When I ask her what she did over the weekend, she just says "stuff" and then refuses to go any further than that. Now, in reality what is she trying to say?

a) Get lost. I don't wanna tell you anything about my day. Stop snooping around.
b) I'm trying to be *mysterious*
c) I'm trying hint that I don't want to see you.
d) Other

Here's another example... When we talk, she always says how stupid I am, in a joking sort of tone. I mean, if she says it once or twice, then that wouldn't be too bad but when she says it all the time, what does it mean?!

a) I'm trying to tell you nicely that you're stupid
b) Just joking around
c) I'm trying to be *teasing*
d) Other

There's a lot more but I can't think of it right now.. I'll post more later. For the blokes, post your experiences with girls and their mindgames. For the girls, please tell us what they mean because most guys just don't understand. Great Appreciated thanks

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
this 1 girl always flirted with me, so i thought meh what the hell and asked her out

then she said although she liked me, i knew her 2 well for a relationship o_0 excuse me what?

yeh it wasnt a typical lets just be friends, she honestly didnt want to go out with someone that knew much about her, she prefered some stranger off the street, cause then she can lie about the stuff she isnt proud of

mind games dont work that often on me, seen as usually iam smarter than the girl, but that one floored me

usually iam 2 straight forward for that, like no dancing around the issue flirty crap, either u want something relationship wise from me, or u are toying with me. and i am gonna find out very quickly, and if u r toying with me i am not gonna be happy...infact i might start toying with some bricks and your house

spoon3er

HSC
N/A
you're making a huge generalisation here - you should know that everyone's different. so i wouldn't be able to answer your questions on her behalf... although i could tell you that she sounds very much like myself a few years ago - i personally think it's just an immaturity/playfulness thing typical of so many teenage girls. motive? unsure. it could be to attract attention, or to deflect it. seriously, if you want to know what SHE means by it, just ask her yourself

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
Maybe it doesn't mean anything and she's just trying to be friends...
Sometimes when people ask me about my weekends i would say, "nothing much" ... not to be mysterious or anything but because nothing much happened and because most people ask about your weekends even though they don't really care about what happened..
And also... she's probably saying those things about you because she's being playful, friendly, and immature :) :) :)

keithmoon

Like a virgin.
HSC
joe_rulez37 said:
What is it with girls and mind games? There's this girl (just a normal friend) I see nearly everyday and she plays the strangest mind games. Here is a few examples... When I ask her what she did over the weekend, she just says "stuff" and then refuses to go any further than that. Now, in reality what is she trying to say?

a) Get lost. I don't wanna tell you anything about my day. Stop snooping around.
d) Other

Here's another example... When we talk, she always says how stupid I am, in a joking sort of tone. I mean, if she says it once or twice, then that wouldn't be too bad but when she says it all the time, what does it mean?!

b) Just joking around
d) Other

There's a lot more but I can't think of it right now.. I'll post more later. For the blokes, post your experiences with girls and their mindgames. For the girls, please tell us what they mean because most guys just don't understand. Great Appreciated thanks
Q1. The girl is WEIRD. Well, if she likes you, I think she's saying it to be mysterious so she hopes that you can stalk her, so b). If she doesn't like you and thinks you're annoying, then it's probably a) and c). I think, if she smiles when speaking to you, then she likes you and if she has this annoyed face, then she doesn't.

Q2. a) is eliminated because no one would say it in a jokingly matter in front of you unless it's true, in which case they will say it in a serious tone. b) is a possibility whereas c) may only occur if she has interest in you.

Yeah... :rolleyes:

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
Maybe she says 'stuff' because she honestly can't remember what the fuck she did, but she knows she did something, but really can't be bothered elaborating on that fact or trying to remember exactly what she did. I usually just say, 'nothing' or that 'i can't remember.' It's not to be rude, but it's cos I have a very bad short term memory. Girls are lazy and dumb.

As for saying your stupid, she is obviously saying it to flirt because girls ARE stupid and say those things to get you in the sack. They are an annoying and frustrating gender as a whole.

tangy

HSC
sorry to say this mate but i agree with person above.

If she liked u a lot she'll sound more interested. I think she treats u like a friend more.

but it depends on the context and situation :)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm inclined to agree with gtr- I don't think they are mind games, but she's just not that interested in talking to you... although, it's not to say you're not interesting- she might just be boring.

My suggestion- don't put so much effort in. My friend gave me the best advice ages ago- don't try and the chicks will come. I never quite figured out how it works, but it amazingly does.

joe_rulez37

HSC
jooobl said:
Maybe she says 'stuff' because she honestly can't remember what the fuck she did, but she knows she did something, but really can't be bothered elaborating on that fact or trying to remember exactly what she did. I usually just say, 'nothing' or that 'i can't remember.' It's not to be rude, but it's cos I have a very bad short term memory. Girls are lazy and dumb.

As for saying your stupid, she is obviously saying it to flirt because girls ARE stupid and say those things to get you in the sack. They are an annoying and frustrating gender as a whole.
Happened for 3 weekends in a row then I stopped asking :)

miss_gtr said:
Six words.

She's just not that into you.
Mmm that's what I was thinking. I mean we're just friends. However, if she's not into me, then wouldn't her behaviour suggest that she's being a total bitch? I mean, what kind of "friend" is like that all the time?

Alimoe_KG

HSC
joe_rulez37 said:

d) Other

b) Just joking around
d) Other

hahahahaha

you're her cheap toy, someone she plays with for amusement and discards when she has better things to do.

There are no mind games. Stop flattering yourself.

I could be wrong of course. She may consider her acts as friendly banter or even seduction.

hello_world

HSC
keithmoon said:
Q1. The girl is WEIRD. Well, if she likes you, I think she's saying it to be mysterious so she hopes that you can stalk her, so b). If she doesn't like you and thinks you're annoying, then it's probably a) and c). I think, if she smiles when speaking to you, then she likes you and if she has this annoyed face, then she doesn't.

Q2. a) is eliminated because no one would say it in a jokingly matter in front of you unless it's true, in which case they will say it in a serious tone. b) is a possibility whereas c) may only occur if she has interest in you.

Yeah... :rolleyes:
yeh i agree with this...
if she's smiling at u when she says it then she might be interested in u
but if she doesn't really have much facial expression then she's not, if i don't like someone or want them to get off my back i give them one word answers
maybe she sees u as like a friend or little brother which is why she always says you're stupid
if i liked someone i definetly wouldn't keep saying they're stupid

joe_rulez37

HSC
Airness said:
hahahahaha

you're her cheap toy, someone she plays with for amusement and discards when she has better things to do.

There are no mind games. Stop flattering yourself.

I could be wrong of course. She may consider her acts as friendly banter or even seduction.
Thanks mate

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
joe_rulez37 said:
What is it with girls and mind games?
lol i do that to my bf.
purpose: men are curious. jus like to get him curious. but its not that i keep stuff from him. i always end up telling or he knows im jk or using other words to say "no"

HSC
guys tell me what type of mind game this is:

At work there was a new batch of workers (ie. fresh meat for the grinder) a few months ago and i noticed one of them was cashierign tools she looked bored shitless so I just introduced myself too her, whats she doing etc. I never really thought much of her and just left it at that never saying hello because she was really quiet (other workers tend too say hello way before me) then I went away for my study leave and came back. Now I used too talk to her sister all the time (prior her working), then when I came back from work her sister nor her seem bit avoidant of me I get wierd looks, so I look back thinking "wtf".

This look stand offs lasted for awhile her sister was somewhat reluctant too even talk to me. Which is wierd because she [her sister] tells me of her greek bf and she wants too learn greek to speak to his parents, and one day she heard me speak it fluently too some customers.

Anyways, when she rang the phone for my section i'd make her laugh a few times, but there are times where I'd be cashiering in my section (she is front register and in front of my area) and I look around when im bored and shes looking at me and i'd be like "!?" so i look away. I started getting curious and talked too her a little but she seemed way reluctant (very very).

I saw her walking out of shopping centre and i said hey how are ya! and she goes good! and smiles and i go you got work? she goes yeh! till 9 and then I said oh damn that sucks! and she made a wierd laugh it was like laugh with shock

then i said again at work said how are ya and she made effort too reply just usual how are ya, and here's the wierd bit .. she was talking too one of the guys at my dept and i was like oh is he ranting again! and she wouldnt even look at me just straight ahead, i was abit "!?" again.

that same day i walked out of my break and saw her walking and i had usual wierd look and then she runs too door that was closing, then she pressed code like ultra fast and then i go holy shit howd you type that so fast!? i sit there typing it so slow and she laughed again

my gut is telling me she thinks im wierd

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Maybe she likes you. She could just be shy.

In any case, guts suck. Gut thinking will lead to mental diarrhea .

HSC
But why is it that she didnt even look at all ?! she seemed pretty talkative too other workers

HSC
I have ignored her (my mate suggested) for abit she still sort of looks (even so more obvious), her sister started talking too me quiet abit more recently now
you girls are all cruel :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)