need help low atar (1 Viewer)

aaak

HSC
hey guys i got an atar of 53.15 not sure how i got that my hsc results where all perfects. im just worried. i was wondering if i can get into uws with that atar without taking any alternative pathways (eg unitrack). does anyone have any experiences or anything im really seeking for some guidance. wondering whether i would recieve offers in further rounds

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
hey guys i got an atar of 53.15 not sure how i got that my hsc results where all perfects. im just worried. i was wondering if i can get into uws with that atar without taking any alternative pathways (eg unitrack). does anyone have any experiences or anything im really seeking for some guidance. wondering whether i would recieve offers in further rounds
Not sure if troll

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
Whether you are joking or not, if you're not eligible for EAS, then there is no way you will get straight into any sort of Bachelor Degree. You will need at least 10 bonus points & EAS to enter something.

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
I believe you do have a chance IF you're eligible for EAS. Otherwise, UWSCollege will be waiting for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)