Need help on new crush! (1 Viewer)

SMP213

HSC
hey, so im starting to like this other guy now, and he totally knows. but u dont know how to act around him now coz him and his friends always star at me!
and i really wanna talk to him, but i dnt have msn, facebook, etc. and his in year 12. that means his gonna leave in a few months, and i dont want to regret not talking to him.
sometimes i dont get he way he acts.
sometimes his happy and looks at me, and sometimes he gives me that 'edward cullen' look. which is sxc on him, but sometimes its like wtf!
oh, n its hard to talk to him at school (even though our groups are near eachother) coz his always with his mates. his like the alpha!

anyone got any advice???

ajay098

HSC
to save u all the fuss...i think u should just pull him aside and just talk it up. dat way u can find out whether he likes you or he doesn't like you. it saves u stressin over whether he likes you or not and the embarassment.

Another perspective if that he's playin with you. Still i think its better to find out ASAP that way, u can move on.

SMP213

HSC
i would really love to do that, but it would be embarassing if i find out his the kinda guy who would later go to his friends and tell them, and like make funn of me that way. do you get me?
im scared his gonna be like 'that girl actually thought i liked her!'

i have pretty low self esteem, and his like totally hot, n buff, and kinda the guy every girl wants!

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
First drink some bleach to make sure your teeth are clean and your breath is really fresh then go talk to him.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
"Edward Cullen look". Hawwt. Aspo looking guise who randomly have facial convulsions as you pass? Attractive as.

Maybe give him a vial of blood, keke?
Coz, ya'know, it'll only ever work between you if he is irresistably attracted to your scent.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
forget about him and focus on your studies

if you devote the next year to learning to spell words like he's then you might be able to get into tafe and meet all kinds of amazing guys!

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
How old are you compared to him? Do you have anything in common? Why do you like him?

Sif not have him on facebook girl you should know his name.

Just be careful because he might not actually like you back, esp. if he's the "alpha" all the girls would be crushing on him.

HSC
N/A
First drink some bleach to make sure your teeth are clean and your breath is really fresh then go talk to him.
DRYYYY....

and to help you out... daym thats a tough situation u got. hey im just like you. im shy and have low self esteem too when i comes to guys like that. i rekon the best thing to do is find a chance when he's not with his boys, for example he goes to walk somewhere, just casually walk up to him and say "hey". start talking and things should pan out nicely. its nerve racking but if u got feelings for him and he's worth it then GO FOR IT

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Probably has about the same depth as said fictional character....
Which is about equal to that of the OP.

Sayin'.

SMP213

HSC
DRYYYY....

and to help you out... daym thats a tough situation u got. hey im just like you. im shy and have low self esteem too when i comes to guys like that. i rekon the best thing to do is find a chance when he's not with his boys, for example he goes to walk somewhere, just casually walk up to him and say "hey". start talking and things should pan out nicely. its nerve racking but if u got feelings for him and he's worth it then GO FOR IT
i have considered that, this is the reason why i haven't done that...
wont it seem kinda weird and stalkery in a way, coz he already knows i like him.
well, i dont know, thats just what one of my friends said, so yea!

SMP213

HSC
How old are you compared to him? Do you have anything in common? Why do you like him?

Just be careful because he might not actually like you back, esp. if he's the "alpha" all the girls would be crushing on him.
his a year older than me, and it started off with him being an eye candy, and then, i dont know what happened. i developed feelings along the way! by like seeing the kinda guy he is, and my friends in yr 12 wont stop telling me how much of a nice guy he is, and it just comes from everywhere. next thing you know, i have a crush on him!

HSC
N/A
i have considered that, this is the reason why i haven't done that...
wont it seem kinda weird and stalkery in a way, coz he already knows i like him.
well, i dont know, thats just what one of my friends said, so yea!
well... not really. just put urself in that situation and say he really liked you and wanted to talk to you and you were by urself and he walked up 2 u and said hey. wouldnt u be flattered? its all about timing.
seriously, its hard liking the hottest guy, been there done that and i got eaten up and spat out by the rest of my year. and its because i ddnt talk to him.
but yeah, its not really stalkery. its just taking a risk for something that you want.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
his a year older than me, and it started off with him being an eye candy, and then, i dont know what happened. i developed feelings along the way! by like seeing the kinda guy he is, and my friends in yr 12 wont stop telling me how much of a nice guy he is, and it just comes from everywhere. next thing you know, i have a crush on him!
Have you ever SPOKEN to him?

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
How does he know you like him? Did you or someone tell him? Because I'll point out something about MOST guys... when it comes to realising how they affect girls, and what a girls words and actions ACTUALLY mean... they suck. Guys (in general) seem to not get subtlety.

I don't know about other guys, but just as I know a lot of women who find confidence attractive, confidence in girls is attractive... so taking the iniative will probably give you more of a chance.

You'll never know If you don't ask...

Or you could just offer him a blowjob...

anyscope

HSC
forget about him and focus on your studies

If you devote the next year to learning to spell words like he's then you might be able to get into tafe and meet all kinds of amazing guys!
Why has no one acknowledged this response?

It's like the funniest thing I've read all day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)