Need help on new crush! (1 Viewer)

Efficient5

HSC
If he knows that you like him then if he likes you back he'll try to talk to you. If he doesn't like you, then he won't.

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
hey, so im starting to like this other guy now, and he totally knows. but u dont know how to act around him now coz him and his friends always star at me!
and i really wanna talk to him, but i dnt have msn, facebook, etc. and his in year 12. that means his gonna leave in a few months, and i dont want to regret not talking to him.
sometimes i dont get he way he acts.
sometimes his happy and looks at me, and sometimes he gives me that 'edward cullen' look. which is sxc on him, but sometimes its like wtf!
oh, n its hard to talk to him at school (even though our groups are near eachother) coz his always with his mates. his like the alpha!

anyone got any advice???
How did he know?

SMP213

HSC
How did he know?
it all started with my whole group alwways checking him out, and full thinking his hot. but i never saw him in that way and he noticed that. so i guess i noticed him more and so, i started checking him out, and all that!!
and one of my friends, who is also friends with him, went and told him that alot of chicks digg him, and he said he knew it was me, and he wanted to know my name. but she didnt tell him!!

oh, it's also because im very stupid and clumsy and im always embarassing myself infront of him! :mad1:

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
it all started with my whole group alwways checking him out, and full thinking his hot. but i never saw him in that way and he noticed that. so i guess i noticed him more and so, i started checking him out, and all that!!
and one of my friends, who is also friends with him, went and told him that alot of chicks digg him, and he said he knew it was me, and he wanted to know my name. but she didnt tell him!!

oh, it's also because im very stupid and clumsy and im always embarassing myself infront of him! :mad1:
You are so cute.. :) So he recognises your face and knows that you like him but doesn't know your name? Maybe he's interested, that's why he wants to know your name.

SMP213

HSC
You are so cute.. :) So he recognises your face and knows that you like him but doesn't know your name? Maybe he's interested, that's why he wants to know your name.
i thought that, but then i started coming up with negative things... you see, i have very low self esteem! :bomb:

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
i thought that, but then i started coming up with negative things... you see, i have very low self esteem! :bomb:
Well, I think you just don't want to be disappointed, so you try to think negatively first..right? It's ok, if he's meant to be yours..he will be. Just let everything go naturally now..don't think too much. You can be friends first. At least be able to have a decent conversation with him without panicking too much. It's hard..but try to stay cool as you'd normally be with friends.

SMP213

HSC
Well, I think you just don't want to be disappointed, so you try to think negatively first..right? It's ok, if he's meant to be yours..he will be. Just let everything go naturally now..don't think too much. You can be friends first. At least be able to have a decent conversation with him without panicking too much. It's hard..but try to stay cool as you'd normally be with friends.
yeah, ok. i really want to try that, but i cant even stand close to him, and its hard to even say hi to him coz his always surrounded by friends, and theyre kinda intimidating! plus they all know i like him too!
any advice on how to approach him?:confused:

Uncle

Banned
HSC
yeah, ok. i really want to try that, but i cant even stand close to him, and its hard to even say hi to him coz his always surrounded by friends, and theyre kinda intimidating! plus they all know i like him too!
any advice on how to approach him?:confused:
i thought he is man enough to approach you or you are woman enough to approach him.
or the best option.
suck his tits.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
it's always a bad sign when the op owns the first three posts in a thread, AS OPPOSED TO JUST EDITING THE ORIGINAL POST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)