• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Need help or just words. (1 Viewer)

Boxes

Banned
HSC
I agree with the person who suggested that you need to get yourself to a lawyer. Seriously, you're pretty fucked up. The bitch you fucked is mentally unstable, and so the psychiatrists won't have much trouble cracking her and she's gonna leak out everything you've done together, and that's the end of you.

Get to a lawyer ASAP.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
What kind of retarded 19 year old fucks a druggo mentally unstable 15 year old? clearly a troll.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
Riet said:
What kind of retarded 19 year old fucks a druggo mentally unstable 15 year old? clearly a troll.
are you telling me that if a hot 15 year old started rubbing her vagina and boobs all over you, you wouldn't be tempted to fuck her? even if she was a druggo fucked up bitch?

Boxes

Banned
HSC
Riet said:
are you telling me you can't resist any of your temptations?
uhhh, yep. pretty much. answer the question buddy.

HSC
Boxes said:
are you telling me that if a hot 15 year old started rubbing her vagina and boobs all over you, you wouldn't be tempted to fuck her? even if she was a druggo fucked up bitch?
I've had that happen and fuck no man because of gaol.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
I've had that happen and fuck no man because of gaol.
yeh, but did the thought run through your head, for even just a second?

i'm sure a lot of people would.

HSC
Boxes said:
yeh, but did the thought run through your head, for even just a second?

i'm sure a lot of people would.
Of course it fuckin did, so did the whole "Fuck the law man that'd be awesome" but then the whole 'she knows your real name and is probably psycho'. shit came in and it was like 'lol whatever'.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
Of course it fuckin did, so did the whole "Fuck the law man that'd be awesome" but then the whole 'she knows your real name and is probably psycho'. shit came in and it was like 'lol whatever'.
good man. glad to hear you didn't give in to her.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
As above, it's happened I had said no. If some skank told me she was 16+ and I had no reason not to believe her I probably would. I don't usually check people's IDs, do you?

HSC
Riet said:
As above, it's happened I had said no. If some skank told me she was 16+ and I had no reason not to believe her I probably would. I don't usually check people's IDs, do you?
Dude the point is if you were aware she was <16 then would you be like "Yeah I could" or would that just not at all factor into it?

Fairly certain you already responded to this

Which makes this whole fucking thread a tautology.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
2 or 3 years ago, I probably would. Now, fuck no - aside from the fact I don't really know anyone <15, what's the point?

Boxes

Banned
HSC
Riet said:
man, law relating to sexual assault law is extremely vague. i'm really surprised that someone can actually be convicted for sexual assault. i mean, how do you prove that you didn't know that the person you banged was less than 16? also, if a girl screams rape after you have consentful sex, how can you prove it wasn't rape?

tricky stuff.

and no, i don't ask for id.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)