• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Need help or just words. (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
because rape leaves behind evidence. I don't think ignorance is a defence but I'm pretty sure if they deceived you that can be.
Like I said though, no point risking it and the youngest girls I know are 17 now anyways.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
Exphate said:
2 words:

Kill yourself.
exphate, you're possibly the worst poster on this forum, closely followed by jordankuai.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
Riet said:
because rape leaves behind evidence.
like what? semen, blood, forced vaginal entry? these could all come about after a night of rough consensual bdsm sex, which as far as i know, isn't illegal.

HSC
Riet said:
2 or 3 years ago, I probably would. Now, fuck no - aside from the fact I don't really know anyone <15, what's the point?
Yeah of course when you were fuckin 16 - 18, not now.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
more like bruising, tearing and such. This is kind of morbid though and just further reasons why you should avoid crazy women. unfortunately they are often the hottest, but like, Barney Stintson covered this.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
Riet said:
more like bruising, tearing and such. This is kind of morbid though and just further reasons why you should avoid crazy women. unfortunately they are often the hottest, but like, Barney Stintson covered this.
Ever heard of rough sex between two passionate people?

just saying.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Pacchiru said:
Ever heard of rough sex between two passionate people?

just saying.
yeh but there's a difference. Physicians can accurately check for rape. I saw it on The Bill.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
Riet said:
yeh but there's a difference. Physicians can accurately check for rape. I saw it on The Bill.
it's all a bit iffy if you ask me.

i think we should implement sharia law in this instance, where you need 5 witnesses to prove sexual assault. lol.

HSC
Lol, she's under 16, getting smashed at parties and cheating on you, going out with a 19+ year old and attempting suicide. She must be a really nice girl.

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A
cannibal.horse said:
Lol, she's under 16, getting smashed at parties and cheating on you, going out with a 19+ year old and attempting suicide. She must be a really nice girl.
(i think he means she is shit)

sup troll

Nat3skiz

HSC
ShesLostControl said:
I got a really really lovely nice girlfriend about 6 months ago who is 15 and i am 19 and she cheated on my about 2 months ago but she was super drunk plus on drugs. I moved about 4 hours away about 2 months into the relationship so its been hard doing the incredibly hard long distance thing. Anyway i forgave her it was hard but she didn't even remember. Last night she says she got her drink spiked and couldn't even tell me what happen she was so upset but i figured she cheated on me again and she said its true, so i get all distressed and tell her its over and what not then she sends me a message saying 'i love you, im dead' a fue hours later. So i freek out and call her straight away and she says shes downed 50 valium, i totally freek out and try to get her to spew but she cant so after talking to her for awhile i decide i got to alert someone there because im too far away to help, so i call her mother and she calls the ambulance. I cant sleep all night and the next day her mum tells me shes okay but in hospital. But now what do i do? I still really love her but i just dont know...I'm going up to see her in 3 days...
dude, you're 19. Go for someone closer to your age, this chick is a little attention seeker.

HSC
dood09 said:
(i think he means she is shit)

sup troll
As soon as I heard the 'under 16' part this post lost all its legitimacy. I'm really sick of hearing whingey stories about retarded emo teens, their alcohol abuse and failed suicide attempts.

Fucking go to school and get a job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)