NEED help, Trials in 1.2 days, stuck on English (1 Viewer)

Lethal Toxin

HSC
Hi guys, i need help for Standard English, i wrote all the essays i need for all modules, so thats 4
The Merchant of Venice
The story of Tom Brennan
Peter skryznecki immigrant chronicle
Speeches (Martin luther king, jessie street etc..)

The problem is that with such short time its impossible for me to memorize that many essays in 1 day. So what do you think is the most efficient method for me to get all that info on paper for my exam on Monday, i.e what do i need to memorize specifically.

Note: paper 1 is on Monday (comprehension and belonging), Paper 2 on Tuesday (The 3 essays)

Thanks

MrTammoth

HSC
Hi guys, i need help for Standard English, i wrote all the essays i need for all modules, so thats 4
The Merchant of Venice
The story of Tom Brennan
Peter skryznecki immigrant chronicle
Speeches (Martin luther king, jessie street etc..)

The problem is that with such short time its impossible for me to memorize that many essays in 1 day. So what do you think is the most efficient method for me to get all that info on paper for my exam on Monday, i.e what do i need to memorize specifically.

Note: paper 1 is on Monday (comprehension and belonging), Paper 2 on Tuesday (The 3 essays)

Thanks
Due to poor time management, i'd suggest that you should read all over you're quotes and the analysis of your quotes.

Memorising and regurgitating is a terrible method.

All english teachers want is for you to answer the question.

anguyenh

HSC
Print out all your essays and highlight all your quotes.

Only memorise
1. Quotes
2. Main general arguments/points

Don't bother with the conclusion, just write it on the day.

Write out all your quotes on paper and recite it the night before, and the morning of the exam (unless you're someone who panics, then I strongly don't do this LOL, but I was still reciting my quotes up until the last 10 minutes before my exam).

Good luck!

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't memorise all essays all in one go. You should focus more on memorising the belonging essay-thesis, quotes and techniques and one other essay and leave the other two essay content to be memorised after you done your belonging exam on Monday-so technically you have two days, not one day to memorise English:)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
If I were you I'd memorise dot point ideas,quotes and thesis statements.

laura-jayne14

HSC
Uni Grad
It's not a smart idea to memorise essays word for word as you don't know what the question is. Try memorising all your quotes and main ideas.

iStudent

HSC
Yea memorise quotes. If you're really short on time don't bother with techniques since you can make them up on the spot.
Lastly, I suggest memorising your topic sentences, and pulling an all nighter :p
Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)