• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Need help with economics essay plans (3 Viewers)

livluu

HSC
I was wondering if anyone could help out with HSC economics (particularly sections 3 and 4, the essays). People always tell me that econ essays are predictable but I literally don't know what plans to write (especially for topics 1 and 2), literally the only essays I can write are for topic 4.

Anyone have any ideas on what parts of topics 1 and 2 to write essay plans for and what general evidence to remember?? I'm actually so cooked. The only topic 2 essays that I would know how to write if I got them in the HSC are BOP/CAD, exchange rates, effect of globalisation Aus trade/financial flows/econ performance.

Also, would anyone recommend memorising essay plans (eg. causes and effects) for econ issues in topic 3? I know they recently did a Q on environmental sustainability last yr and they did inflation in 22 but usually they don't ask issues alone and integrate them with topic 4 through econ objectives. Is it still worth it to create essay plans for each issue?

Tysm, sorry for all of the waffle! :)

bruhmoment.

HSC
I was wondering if anyone could help out with HSC economics (particularly sections 3 and 4, the essays). People always tell me that econ essays are predictable but I literally don't know what plans to write (especially for topics 1 and 2), literally the only essays I can write are for topic 4.

Anyone have any ideas on what parts of topics 1 and 2 to write essay plans for and what general evidence to remember?? I'm actually so cooked. The only topic 2 essays that I would know how to write if I got them in the HSC are BOP/CAD, exchange rates, effect of globalisation Aus trade/financial flows/econ performance.

Also, would anyone recommend memorising essay plans (eg. causes and effects) for econ issues in topic 3? I know they recently did a Q on environmental sustainability last yr and they did inflation in 22 but usually they don't ask issues alone and integrate them with topic 4 through econ objectives. Is it still worth it to create essay plans for each issue?

Tysm, sorry for all of the waffle! :)
there should be another thread in the eco section where i have outlined all the essay plans u should be having. check that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)