Need help with getting to know Civil engineering with Architecture (1 Viewer)

Icee_tee

HSC
Hey

I've got a few questions here and i would be much appreciated if someone could answer them

1, I'm starting year 11 this year and i didn't choose physics because i only recently wanted to become an engineer. My subjects for year 11 are written in my signature.
So the question is: Do I have to do physics for HSC in order to get into this course? and if i don't, will i struggle in uni?

2, Is it easy to find a job after i've completed this course? and what is the average annual salary for an architectural engineer?

Thanks

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Hey

I've got a few questions here and i would be much appreciated if someone could answer them

1, I'm starting year 11 this year and i didn't choose physics because i only recently wanted to become an engineer. My subjects for year 11 are written in my signature.
So the question is: Do I have to do physics for HSC in order to get into this course? and if i don't, will i struggle in uni?

2, Is it easy to find a job after i've completed this course? and what is the average annual salary for an architectural engineer?

Thanks
Physics is only recommended knowledge for engineering. So i'm not sure about that course specifically but i wouldn't think so. If you didn't study it at school you can 1) Try really hard first semester, 2) Do a Bridging course in the summer before uni starts.

Civil Engineering has one of the best job prospects of any profession, you WILL be able to find a job. Architecture background would only further compliment your chances.

Any more Q?

Ostentatious

jfK1c45g2f4Of56Eyd4f57cxZ
HSC
Try to do really well in maths and in year 12 select extension 2. Some of the courses in X2 cover the basics of a few physics topics in uni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)