Need help with the 2012 HSC question for belonging (1 Viewer)

Acturial

HSC
Hi guys, just wondering how to relate the passage of time to my related text which is just a visual and it does not have any passage of time or anything related to changing one's perspective on belonging over time. My other two related texts also do not have anything related to passage of time either, except for my prescribed text, Romulus, My Father.
The other part of the question is related to an individuals interaction with their world, which is explored in all of my texts. So my question is, would i be wrong if for my related text response don't talk about the passage of time but an individual's interaction with their world?

Here is the question:
An individual’s perceptions of belonging evolve in response to the passage of time and interaction with their world.
In what ways is this view of belonging represented in your prescribed text and at least ONE other related text of your own choosing?

Also, on a side note, if i have 4 body paragraphs and the question asks for only one related text, would it be okay to just have the related in one paragraph while the other three are on the prescribed text?

Thanks in advance!

madharris

HSC
N/A
Can't answer this question since I know nothing about english anymore :)

Also, on a side note, if i have 4 body paragraphs and the question asks for only one related text, would it be okay to just have the related in one paragraph while the other three are on the prescribed text?

Thanks in advance!
However this is not ok, this is what i think should be an appropriate ratio for core:related

1 related text - 60% core: 40% related
2 related texts - 50% core: 25% related: 25% related

NWO

HSC
You should do a short film or something that does not consist of a page or a painting. My texts have experiences, relationships, places, and identity in it. For fook sake, i need to work on identity which is the hardest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)