Need new shampoo. (1 Viewer)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Hello, I am in search of a new shampoo/shampoo and conditioner (can somebody explain the difference in terms of hair results? I only find that it makes my hair softer). I need a new product because the current product I use isn't working - I am suffering substantial hair loss.

Recommendations?

I'm a 18 year old male.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
maybe something vegan?made with raw materials nor chemicals?may be expensive

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I am willing to pay any price to not be bald like Daddy.

iheartOJ

HSC
Shampoo: this is what cleanses your hair from dust, dead skin cells etc. Basically it makes your hair cleaner
Condition: improves the quality of your hair but its end product really depends on the type you purchase e.g. conditioner for dry hair will "moisturise" your hair

I agree with BLIT2014 a shampoo/conditioner without nasty chemicals is a good idea. But as you are losing hair, you might want to talk to a hairdresser or a doctor because it might be genetic?

Last edited:

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Shampoo: this is what cleanses your hair from dust, dead skin cells etc. Basically it makes your hair cleaner
Condition: improves the quality of your hair but its end product really depends on the type you purchase e.g. conditioner for dry hair will "moisturise" your hair

I agree with BLIT2014 a shampoo/conditioner without nasty chemicals is a good idea. But as you are losing hair, you might want to talk to a hairdresser or a doctor because it might be genetic?
Thanks for the response! Noted.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
This, every hair loss commercial ever has stressed the fact that doing something early about hair loss is your best chance at preventing it haha.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Or diet also plays a significant factor in hair loss

try eating foods which have high sources of kerritine (sp?)

Islam

HSC
N/A
It is proven a number of times that shampoo and conditioners containing argan oil are loaded with benefits. These products are very safe to use, easy to apply and can be added to your daily hair routine. They are great in enhancing the condition of a dry scalp, cuts down the possibility of obtaining dandruff, prevent serious cases of thinning hair and fights many forms of hair damage.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)