• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Need To Find A Good Pen (1 Viewer)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
PrettyVacant said:
You mean the hole-punchy things that fit inside your folder and are sort of flat and compact? No. :p
I might use that. Instead of bringing plastic sleeves, jsut use that to punch holes on my class notes, and put them inside the binder rings inside my folder

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
PrettyVacant said:
You mean the hole-punchy things that fit inside your folder and are sort of flat and compact? No. :p

i do! ... not =/

contents of bag

pen. book. lunch
more lunch. more lunch. water. more water.
lunch. thats about it. :)

PrettyVacant

HSC
Kujah said:
I might use that. Instead of bringing plastic sleeves, jsut use that to punch holes on my class notes, and put them inside the binder rings inside my folder
I also find loose sheets get a bit tattered after a while, but that's probably just from my adventures to and from school. Haha, especially when I drop the folder down the North Sydney station stairs...

PrettyVacant

HSC
LottoX said:
How can that happen?! There are so many people to cushion you, unless you're like me and walk deliberately slowly to avoid betting trampled by rushing suits. If you're going down the stairs then, it'll save you effort from going down.
Rushing suits and year 7 North Sydney Girls/Boys. ;)

Plus if you walk slowly, there are less people around to laugh at your klutziness.

PrettyVacant

HSC
LottoX said:
Those hole punchers are lame. They can only punch like 2 pages at a time. Wait until you get those 50 page booklets.
Two words: Clamp File!

(They actually can only hold about 50 pages :()

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
A4 books FTW!

If anything loose leef and folders can be for the lazy and can become disorganised very quickly. At least with books the only real thing you have to do is glue sheets in which can get annoying but at least it's easy to stay organised.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
timlay said:
aw. laptop.

that'd be so organised. :p
Wish I could do that. There are some people in other schools that use laptops in class for note-taking

PrettyVacant

HSC
LottoX said:
Haha, pens are cool, all you have to do is insert an "i" and the word takes on a whole different meaning.

That's right, piens. Get it, lol?
:\ Oh my gosh, I must have a dirty mind...see, that prompted me to immediately think of "penis".

PrettyVacant

HSC
tamaranadine said:
do you have heaps small handwriting because I couldn't fit anything in those books, they're so small.

So I'm jumping on the 'loose leaf and folders' band wagon this year. woo hoo:rofl:
My handwriting is huge. :( Apparently it's supposed to say something about my personality. Have you heard of those graphologists or whatever they're called...and how they can tell a person's personality, health and state of mind from a sample of the person's handwriting?

:\ *skeptical*

PrettyVacant

HSC
LottoX said:
That was the point! =/

It was expectation of "penis" then the randomness of "piens" that I thought would make someone laugh, at least. Maybe even get it signatured (hint?) =D
Yes, it did make me laugh. See...:rofl:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yes because a persons handwritting can define who they are.....[/sarcasm]

Nothing wrong with typing up notes on a laptop. However it would more then likely be a ever losing battle as with handouts and diagrams etc would make it hard so unless you need one because of your handwritting then probably not the best.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
i think...teachers should have copies on the computer....

maybe they can give it to you?

how to work on it..that might be a different story. =/

p.s. pretty vacant has small writing. liar.

PrettyVacant

HSC
timlay said:
i think...teachers should have copies on the computer....

maybe they can give it to you?

how to work on it..that might be a different story. =/

p.s. pretty vacant has small writing. liar.
I only wrote small so I could write more on your Christmas card. You try writing a proper message on an A5 sheet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)