Need To Find A Good Pen (1 Viewer)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
How do they look like? Are they triangular in shape?

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
lyK OMG, LoLLERskates and roflCopTers!!11one! HoW cum NO thread abt ur FavZ gleeWstix and liQuidZ paperZ?
[/sarcasm]
ffs, pens are pens.

HSC
kilometrico all the way! cheap and good, smooth ink , the only crappy thing is lack of grip, but thats only an issue is you have sweaty hands. i get the 10 pack, cuz its cheaper and 5 blue, 5 black and 2 red go pretty far when and if you're writing notes.

PrettyVacant

HSC
simonloo said:
lyK OMG, LoLLERskates and roflCopTers!!11one! HoW cum NO thread abt ur FavZ gleeWstix and liQuidZ paperZ?
[/sarcasm]
ffs, pens are pens.
Speaking of liquid paper - I personally like the liquid paper and not the tape stuff. I don't know, I'm willing to wait for it to dry a little. I just hate the tape. It's so odd to use.

:p Sorry, I couldn't resist.

bos1234

HSC
depends on the liquid paper.. the small blue ones are good..

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I havent used a tape for a long time. They're sometimes very limited, and i usually have trouble getting rid of my mistakes.

yeah, i love the blue ones. Papermate always gets blotchy

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I was talking about those that use gel ink :p

Roobs

HSC
in terms of ballpoints, Get a parker pen hands down. costs about 30 bucks for a pen n $6 for refils that last me about a term. they write well in exams, and if u only have one pen no one can mooch pens from u and never return them.

Only problme is that the metal barrel can get a bit sweaty in exams, so find a triangular grip made of foam or rubber.......

im a lefty however...so i could never use rollerballs or ink-sytle pens

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I dont like the metal barrel :( They hurt my fingers after hours of using them extensively in an exam. The side of my fingers turn all red

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I think you can get them from Officeworks. But I've seen some Parker Pens sold at some retailers (Coles, Woolworths, Big W, K-Mart etc)

amarsahinovic

HSC
hmm the smoothie i have is black with a trangular grip, its not squishy at all ... It is a sexy pen, to those people who are ssaying pens arnt important wth?
Ur pen can be ur best friend or worst enemy in ur exams. Even in sc, were the test is only 1 and a half hours but can be done in 40 mins ur pen makes a huge diffrence. HU USES LIQUID PAPER IN EXAMS it kills time hard.
haha
so many posts abut pens whoot

HSC
Pen choice is very important, the time lost with using a less than quality pen will cost you a few marks. And for some it makes all the difference, seeing as results in assessments and exams determine your HSC/UAI. Ok maybe that was a slight exageration but its important nonetheless.

Well for my HSC exams I always liked and used felt tip pens, because they are really light and the pen really flies across the paper, really good for writing quickly. Although the downside is liquid paper is next to useless for it, and if you jot, scrawl, etc you may find it difficult, and it can smudge. Hmmm seems as though theres more downsides than benefits. Oh well, i rated it, and it worked for me. you shouldnt be using liquid paper anyway, it slows you down.

But failing that, nice expensive Parker pens are mad, although heavier, easier to control, really smooth, really good in general. Probably the best choice really. But I was too tightass to pay for that :p

Chuc

HSC
An Andean Condor's feather and fast-drying, india ink.

kathrynso

HSC
Did you steal it from the person next to you in class? =P jks

For my prelim year I used and will be using these clickable pens i get from woolies called Zerba Tapliclip lol.

Can't remember using Bic pens anymore...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)