Need to lose 20kg :( HELP! (1 Viewer)

bubbly89

HSC
Miso soup is great at nighttime a small snack, it only has 36 calories per serving and it really does fill you up. Soups in general are good because they the water fills you up. Pumpkin soup is my personal fav :)

Yoga's more of a stress relaxation thing... if you wanted to build up strength for other activities I'd recommend pilates. however if you want to just wake up early and to get your body moving, yoga be great.

Keep up the great work :)

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Btw a friend of mine lost 15 kg in these school holidays in about 4 weeks. I'm yet to see what my friend looks like until school resumes. :D

dux&src

HSC
Definitely will work.
But food is sooo irresistible! How can anyone stop eating? ;)

dux&src

HSC
lol dunno, something about your post suggested something...rather nice.

totallyconfused

HSC
Thx so much to everyone for helping - I've definitely lost 1 kg since I first posted!

A question - especially to the girls - what size do you think I should be aiming for? (Considering that I'm verry short ~150cm)

And a huge question to everyone - how do you exercise when it's so bloody hot?! :( :(

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Well personally I shun all forms of physical movement when it gets over 30 degrees but I am a summer pussy who should have been born in finland or something

I find you can get around this by exercising when it is cooler i.e. really early in the morning or at night. Or do it in the context of an air conditioned gym/your lounge room with the wii fit/exercise dvd.

By size do you mean clothing size? It's probably going to depend on your build but if you're that short I would guess you're also petite in your bone structure so maybe a size 8-10. Slim but not unhealthily so. Whatever weight you are comfortable at and can maintain without killing yourself with exercise is the best one for you.

totallyconfused

HSC
Well personally I shun all forms of physical movement when it gets over 30 degrees but I am a summer pussy who should have been born in finland or something

I find you can get around this by exercising when it is cooler i.e. really early in the morning or at night. Or do it in the context of an air conditioned gym/your lounge room with the wii fit/exercise dvd.

By size do you mean clothing size? It's probably going to depend on your build but if you're that short I would guess you're also petite in your bone structure so maybe a size 8-10. Slim but not unhealthily so. Whatever weight you are comfortable at and can maintain without killing yourself with exercise is the best one for you.
Lol yeah i'm not such a huge fan of summer either. I'm not a morning person either so i'll try getting exercise done at night when it's cooler (like now!) :p

Yep I mean clothing size. Currently I'm border line size 10-12 but for my height I'm way too big. Instead of trying to go down to a particular weight I'm trying for a particular size now. It's so much less daunting lol :)

HSC
Yeah but I'm very short, most websites say ideal weight should be 40kg for me.
Most websites are impersonal and don't know anything about you.

I wouldn't consider dropping 20kg at your already tiny weight. Are you generally chubby?

totallyconfused

HSC
Most websites are impersonal and don't know anything about you.

I wouldn't consider dropping 20kg at your already tiny weight. Are you generally chubby?
Look maybe compared to you.
Tiny weight for her size?
I'm fit. I'm 165cm and I weight 50-52kg. Thats after putting on a considerable amount of weight because I was disgustingly skinny/sick.
Lol, as mes ami said, I'm definitely not tiny weight considering my height + me being a female.

Yes I'm very chubby though which makes me look even bigger :(

Even when I used to be skinny (very long time ago), I always had a certain degree of chubbiness about me (face + arms).

HSC
Look maybe compared to you.
Tiny weight for her size?
I'm fit. I'm 165cm and I weight 50-52kg. Thats after putting on a considerable amount of weight because I was disgustingly skinny/sick.
Yeah I admit I don't know much about how much girls are supposed to weigh. The OP wants to cut down to 42kg, even for a girl at 150cm that seems a bit overkill. Really short girls who have gone through puberty tend to be somewhat bulky in build to make up for height (fatter legs and such), so she shouldn't weight much less than you at your height.

Without pics it's hard to say tho. I assume she is chubby if she's asking for weight loss advice. But 20kg still seems too much.

totallyconfused

HSC
Puppy fat :)
Just exercise. Eat well. Etc. Its all about proportion. Constantly weighing yourself can fuck with your head. Measure your self with tape to keep track of it all.
I agree with the weighing yourself! Arghh one day it seem like I've lost weight, but the next day it's back up! :(

I hadn't thought about measuring myself with tape, but I'm going to do that instead - much more reliable :)

Yeah I admit I don't know much about how much girls are supposed to weigh. The OP wants to cut down to 42kg, even for a girl at 150cm that seems a bit overkill. Really short girls who have gone through puberty tend to be somewhat bulky in build to make up for height (fatter legs and such), so she shouldn't weight much less than you at your height.

Without pics it's hard to say tho. I assume she is chubby if she's asking for weight loss advice. But 20kg still seems too much.
Yeah I've sort of given up on the "losing 20kg", but will just lose weight till I look good to myself.

I would post a pic of me from the neck down - but internet probably isn't the safest place to do so! :shy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)