Need your opinions please! (1 Viewer)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
PS:

My friend just told me that i won't look so foreign coz some mexicans look like filos! Arrgh thats gunna shit me...
She also said that mexican guys are short :( lol

damnit damnit

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
Canada isnt that cold, -33 is nothing!!! actually i was in Montreal when it was that cold in Ottawa, but i did experience an earthquake while at the movies so that makes up for it :D

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
sukiyaki said:
lol anne sounds great
=)
lol i was wondering why you randomly message going "IM GOING to mexico"
and i was lost :?
thanx julie! :d

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
MaryJane said:
Nice choice with Mexico, I think it would be great! I think the 7 grand is because of the poor standard of living and high violence/crime/rape/other attractive things.

hahahah. What made it so funny is how quickly the sentence turned from a postive into a negative.

Seriously though, Mexico sounds interesting, you have made a good choice. The different culture would be intriguing and you could learn about their groovy history. (remember you can use the aussie charm on them-just say you wrestle crocodiles, and you have a pet Kangaroo, and they will go gaga :))

If i was going to go on exchange (which is highly unlikely, as i dont really want to complete any part of my degree in another uni), i would love to go to Italy (though i cant speak italian, which kinda sucks) France, Germany, Denmark or Canada (i speak Canada-nese, so thats good :D). I think USA would be one of my last choices; they just arent that interesting.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
iambored said:
great choice, pasara's un bueno tiempo (does anyone know spanish? does that make any sense?)

you'll have a fantastic time :D
thanx honey :) ... i have come to the conclusion that your a chick :)

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
clairegirl said:
So four months studying (aiming for 51 coz its a pass/fail system when i go over there, i don't have to aim high as it doesn't affect my GPA in aust only if i fail :D:D:D)
im nearly 100% positive that they will ask for the marks u receive while on exchange if u go for honours, just letting you know

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
so you're actually going for second semester 2006 in Australia? (first semester there) and coming back for first semester 2007 in Australia?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
AsyLum said:
Hehe, so you are a MexiCAN :p

Have fun gringo, and tell the amigos I want my taco bell :(
Lol yes i am MexiCAN :p

Not to worry asy i'll bring you back some tacos :)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
fornstar said:
Canada isnt that cold, -33 is nothing!!! actually i was in Montreal when it was that cold in Ottawa, but i did experience an earthquake while at the movies so that makes up for it :D

aww mate MINUS anything weather is way too cold for me.. i can't even stand 10 degree weather :(

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
iambored said:
so you're actually going for second semester 2006 in Australia? (first semester there) and coming back for first semester 2007 in Australia?
I wish! lol i need moola for that and i can't magically pull out an extra 8 grand outta my ass before august :( ...

I'll be going August 25th of next year (2007)and comming back the following year 3008 in like early-mid feb

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
fornstar said:
im nearly 100% positive that they will ask for the marks u receive while on exchange if u go for honours, just letting you know
aw i dunno i'll be doing all Business subjects ova in mex, u think they'de wanna have a look at those?

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
clairegirl said:
aww mate MINUS anything weather is way too cold for me.. i can't even stand 10 degree weather :(
it was like 7 or 8 degrees the other day and everyone is outside in their shorts and 'flip flops' playing sports and i joined in, just enjoying the warm weather but if i was back home there was no way i wouldve been throwing a footy around. i think i can handle the Australian winter with no troubles now

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
clairegirl said:
aw i dunno i'll be doing all Business subjects ova in mex, u think they'de wanna have a look at those?
well if ur going for honours in psych it doenst make sense for em to look at ur business subjects, but than again ur GPA is still a combination of ur psych and bus subjects so they might ... i really dont know

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
fornstar said:
it was like 7 or 8 degrees the other day and everyone is outside in their shorts and 'flip flops' playing sports and i joined in, just enjoying the warm weather but if i was back home there was no way i wouldve been throwing a footy around. i think i can handle the Australian winter with no troubles now
wot the! :eek:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
clairegirl said:
I wish! lol i need moola for that and i can't magically pull out an extra 8 grand outta my ass before august :( ...

I'll be going August 25th of next year (2007)and comming back the following year 3008 in like early-mid feb
you have 1000 posts :D

i thought it was a bit quick to save 8 grand but didn't give it much thought

*yawns* it's too late

fornstar, :lol: enjoying the warm weather

X

xeuyrawp

clairegirl said:
PS:

My friend just told me that i won't look so foreign coz some mexicans look like filos! Arrgh thats gunna shit me...
She also said that mexican guys are short :( lol

damnit damnit
Do you know what subjects you'll be doing, yet?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
iambored said:
you have 1000 posts :D

i thought it was a bit quick to save 8 grand but didn't give it much thought

*yawns* it's too late

fornstar, :lol: enjoying the warm weather

awww damnit! lol i was gunna make my own "I HIT 1000 post thread"!! :p ...u know share the achievement with BOS... as you do :p

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Do you know what subjects you'll be doing, yet?
I had a looksy at some of the subjects available.. I'll probably be doing crappy subjects like

Human Resource Management
Oral Communication ;)

and i cant remember the other two i was considering but they were all business subjects because Monterrey Campus is mainly the Business campus and Psychology is taught elsewhere unfortunately.

When i find out and get everything finalised or im one step further making this thing real, i'ma post it on here :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
:eek: thought you might not have noticed
well.... it's not too late to make the post.. :p

thnaks :p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)