• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Neighbours (1 Viewer)

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
I'm keeping an eternal vigil for a smart Asian boy to appear on the show...

So far, all the guys have been dense...

- Boyd got 54 for his VCE...
- Jack is just dense (follows after his st00pid parents, Lynn and Joe)
- Stingray is... well, I don't know how bright he his...

BRING ON THE ASIAN NERD STEREOTYPE!!!

And, in other news, I actually wanted to see Izzy sing in front of a huge crowd... ^_^

Amryllis

HSC
Lhyviathan said:
I'm keeping an eternal vigil for a smart Asian boy to appear on the show...

So far, all the guys have been dense...

- Boyd got 54 for his VCE...
- Jack is just dense (follows after his st00pid parents, Lynn and Joe)
- Stingray is... well, I don't know how bright he his...

BRING ON THE ASIAN NERD STEREOTYPE!!!

And, in other news, I actually wanted to see Izzy sing in front of a huge crowd... ^_^
Hahaha!! As long as the smart Asian guy is cute!

Actually, Boyd isn't dumb at all. He was in an "accelerated learning" program, which means that he skipped a grade so he did his VCE one year earlier than everyone else his age. And he screwed up his VCE because he was too preoccupied with his then messed-up relationship with Sky. He didn't even get half way through any of his exams!

Jack is dumb, no questions asked. Stingray isn't too bad, it's just coz he's been brought up in an environment where education isn't valued (his mum! *GGGRRR* :mad: ). He hasn't been encouraged to excell until he came to Ramsay Street.

Oh yeah, I'd love to see Izzy getting publicly humiliated. But I don't think she's ever gonna sing in public now that she's realised that she's a horrible singer. :rolleyes:

monique66

meh, i'm so sick of neighbours putting the adds on of whats going to happen 'tonight' then it dosen't happen till the end of the week!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I've missed the last two days :(

I looove Skye (although I also used to hate her) and hate Serena.

Also, I want to have sex with Paul Robinson.

Random but the other night I had this dream where half the characters were robots trying to destroy Erinsborough and Lil locked them in a loungeroom. :p I was like, whaaat the fuck?

Amryllis

HSC
glycerine said:
I've missed the last two days :(
Damn.. I'd hate to miss 2 eps.. So here's a brief recap:

Steph was agonising over her impending trial and then she dreams that she talks to Charlie. She then feels at peace. She has Lyn's full support now. :)

David got in as a candidate for the upcoming election. He gets some massive help with his image and campaign from Paul Robinson. David is seriously dense - he has no idea how to present himself in an effective way (hate him). It's more like Paul is controlling David, the puppet.

Izzy is still on her quest to record her horrifying screechy singing voice. The sound engineer at the professional recording studio laughed in her face. :p Karl is still helping her to record the song at home though...

Shazza is pressuring Stingray to sleep with her and he's showing doubt. Serena warns him about giving in, coz she knows what it's like.

Stuart tries to bust Trevis the drug dealer (I think that's what he does), but because of his visual impairment and wrong timing, he drags Sindi around on a chase after the wrong guy... Who turns out to be a judge. He didn't get charged for this coz the police force felt sorry for him. He wallows in self pity of course.

Carmella moves into the House of Trousers (on a 2-week trial period set by Toadie)! Bringing along with her a zoo of fluffy toys that give Connor the creeps. :p

Sky and Boyd give their well-planned out story to the police about the night of the fire and Gus' murder. They said that they watched the movie "Chinatown" on the night but they get busted for lying because the movie had been cancelled that night. Boyd gets into deep trouble for lying twice to the police (plus a history of violence doesn't help).

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
Amryllis said:

Steph was agonising over her impending trial and then she dreams that she talks to Charlie. She then feels at peace. She has Lyn's full support now. :)

David got in as a candidate for the upcoming election. He gets some massive help with his image and campaign from Paul Robinson. David is seriously dense - he has no idea how to present himself in an effective way (hate him). It's more like Paul is controlling David, the puppet.

Izzy is still on her quest to record her horrifying screechy singing voice. The sound engineer at the professional recording studio laughed in her face. :p Karl is still helping her to record the song at home though...

Shazza is pressuring Stingray to sleep with her and he's showing doubt. Serena warns him about giving in, coz she knows what it's like.

Stuart tries to bust Trevis the drug dealer (I think that's what he does), but because of his visual impairment and wrong timing, he drags Sindi around on a chase after the wrong guy... Who turns out to be a judge. He didn't get charged for this coz the police force felt sorry for him. He wallows in self pity of course.

Carmella moves into the House of Trousers (on a 2-week trial period set by Toadie)! Bringing along with her a zoo of fluffy toys that give Connor the creeps. :p

Sky and Boyd give their well-planned out story to the police about the night of the fire and Gus' murder. They said that they watched the movie "Chinatown" on the night but they get busted for lying because the movie had been cancelled that night. Boyd gets into deep trouble for lying twice to the police (plus a history of violence doesn't help).

"you have given out to much reputation in the last 24 hours"

but i would hav given some to u.... cos u r fully into this show, thanks for gettin me up to dat.

i say u make a thread where u just write it out every day 4 those of us who miss it.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Amryllis said:

who killed gus?

Collin

HSC
N/A
OZGIRL86 said:
who killed gus?
Harold killed Gus, he shot him in the head with a double barrelled shotgun. That was arguably the best episode ever.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
Harold killed Gus, he shot him in the head with a double barrelled shotgun. That was arguably the best episode ever.
really?
:rolleyes:

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
he then raped his dead corpse and had a gangbang with lou

Amryllis

HSC
llamalope said:
wow...you my friend, need to get out more
I do get out a lot... I just like to talk about Neighbours (a lot) coz it's one of my favourite shows.

We don't know who killed Gus yet. I suspect that it might have been Paul Robinson when he lit the fire. Maybe Gus saw him lighting the fire and tried to stop him, and got killed in the process?

beccaxx said:
"you have given out to much reputation in the last 24 hours"

but i would hav given some to u.... cos u r fully into this show, thanks for gettin me up to dat.

i say u make a thread where u just write it out every day 4 those of us who miss it.
Haha~ Thanks! It's nice when I get repped! :D

Yeah, I'll think about making such a thread.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
do we know for sure that paul lit the fire? i've been away so i've missed eps but i didn't think it was certain :s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)