• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Neighbours (2 Viewers)

Amryllis

HSC
glycerine said:
do we know for sure that paul lit the fire? i've been away so i've missed eps but i didn't think it was certain :s
I think it was pretty clear that it was Paul Robinson that lit the fire. He stepped in afterwards as the hero and community man who will save everyone's day. Given his dodgy past, he's got the motive to suck up to everyone to get in their good books while he deviously plans to earn a (HUGE) buck with Firmacon (Lee Thomas' corporation). That guy is seriously evil.

It's really sad that David is so dependent on Paul for his campaign. Like Karl said today, after David's interview with the press, "You can see the strings"!!! David the puppet. How fitting. He's got no mind of his own about the whole election business.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i love neighbours, i hope boyd isnt in trouble

i always wanted karl and susan to get back 2getha :(

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I don't really want them to get back together, sussan is too good for him , she shouldnt take him back after he left her for izzy

Collin

HSC
N/A
OZGIRL86 said:
I don't really want them to get back together, sussan is too good for him , she shouldnt take him back after he left her for izzy
Exactly, plus he played a major role in sneaking in the imported shotgun for Harold.. which he used to kill Gus.

Amryllis

HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
Agreed. Susan is better off without Karl. Since he left her, she's become happier and more confident. I think it might have been the best thing that's happened to her for a long time. It's Karl's own lost for letting her go.

JKDDragon said:
Exactly, plus he played a major role in sneaking in the imported shotgun for Harold.. which he used to kill Gus.
Geez... What's with this obsession with a non-existent shotgun?

Collin

HSC
N/A
Amryllis said:
Geez... What's with this obsession with a non-existent shotgun?
Non-existent? Stop being so delusional.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Amryllis said:
Agreed. Susan is better off without Karl. Since he left her, she's become happier and more confident. I think it might have been the best thing that's happened to her for a long time. It's Karl's own lost for letting her go.
Yeah thats right.
Another thing -I hope oneday that Karl eventually finds out that the baby wasn't his.
What's happening with Darcy is his still in a coma?

Amryllis

HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
Yeah thats right.
Another thing -I hope oneday that Karl eventually finds out that the baby wasn't his.
What's happening with Darcy is his still in a coma?
Me too.. Karl was so close to finding out the truth about Izzy's baby a few times as well.. What a bummer.

Darcy was still in his coma. At some stage they thought that he'd wake up, which freaked Izzy out so much coz she was terrified that her secret would finally surface. At that time, I think she was still having those nightmares about the truth coming out. Then a few more episodes later, they said that Darcy would remain like that permanently, which means that he's as good as dead.

Seriously... People gotta stop making up weird storylines... :p

Amryllis

HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
Suck shit Steffs gonna be a jail-bird.
No way!! She can't go to jail! I'm sure they'll somehow get her out!

I say the judge and the jury are F**Ked. How could they?! I betcha that bastard Michael Cassidy is pleased. :mad:

David's badges! What a laugh. "David Biship: A change for the bitter"!!!!!!! That sounds about right if he DID get elected.

Boyd's gonna be in deep doodoo.... :(

Collin

HSC
N/A
Hey Amryllis, how freaky was it when Harold blew Gus's head off eh? Oh man that scene gave me a huge chill.. especially with the suspenseful music and all.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Well, after the pathetic case that Toadie presented... I'd convict on that too.

The prosecution's case sounded a lot stronger... and "making him more comfortable" isn't really what you want as your strongest line of defence in a murder trial...

JKDDragon said:
how freaky was it when Harold blew Gus's head off eh?
Yeah, wow... it was a real eye opener... I had no idea he was sneaking around that shotgun in his pants... (or maybe he still had some of those Function Rite pills he used for Svetlanka?)

Then Harold said to Gus... "The Salvation Army says... PLEASE GIVE GENEROUSLY!!!"

*bang*

... Gave me the shits for weeks afterwards... :uhhuh:

Last edited:

Amryllis

HSC
JKDDragon said:
Hey Amryllis, how freaky was it when Harold blew Gus's head off eh? Oh man that scene gave me a huge chill.. especially with the suspenseful music and all.
Ah... Yeah... Sounds like an awesome scene. Thanks for sharing your dream :p

What Toadie should have emphasised was that Steph did NOT know of the contents of Charlie's will. She didn't know that she would receive 70% of Charlie's estates and wealth, meaning that she would not have a strong motive for killing him.

I agree that Toadie's presentation of the case was quite pathetic. He totally let Steph down. :mad:

Amryllis

HSC
Lhyviathan said:
:uhhuh:

Maybe he needed some Function Rite himself... :D
Hahahaha!!! Maybe! :D

Just a sec... Harold never got to use those Function Rite pills because he took the wrong box (I think it was vitamins) just before his big date with Svetlanka. But in the end he didn't need those pills anyway.

Ugh... Old people getting it on... Eeewww...

G

Gavvvvvin

Wait did someone steal Harolds pills? :p

Whats the go with Stingray and Shazza getting it on? Arent they only like 12?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)