Neighbours (2 Viewers)

Amryllis

HSC
There's nothing wrong with Stu's character... Except right now he's blind and he's being mean to Sindi. He's been around for a while and none of his relationships have worked out so far. We'll see how long him and Sindi lasts. Although I reckon them 2 actually make a better looking couple then Toadie and Sindi. The whole bulking up for wrestling thing is really disturbing. Look how much Toadie eats now! Geez.. As if he's not fat enough already.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
does boyd start taking steroids?
or some other performance enhancing drug of some sort?

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
The storyline with Summer and her bf was really funny. Could they try any harder to explore "real life teenager issues"? :rolleyes:

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Gah... Neighbours is pretty boring at the moment...

The Summer pashing storyline is about 1/10 for interest...

The Bullemic Boyd one... 2/10

Stu the angsty teen... 2/10

Actually, they all suck... the only redeeming one is the Izzy/Paul/Lil/Karl one... and even that has been done before (since Izzy does get around).

They'd better get some decent storylines soon...

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
Sounds interesting....

Neighbours Stars Reunite

Dozens of Neighbours stars are set to reunite for the soap's 20th anniversary.

According to the Herald Sun, producers have invited a host of ex cast members to make cameo appearances for a week in July.

Holly Valance who played Flick Scully, Kym Valentine, who played Libby Kennedy and Mark Little, aka Joe Mangel, could all make cameo performances in July.

Bigger stars such as Kylie Minogue, Jason Donovan, Natalie Imbruglia and Guy Pearce have turned down the offer.

Others on the wish list include Daniel MacPherson (Joel Samuels), Terence Donovan (Doug Willis), Rachel Blakely (Gaby Willis), Eliza Szonert (Danni Stark), and Benji McNair (Mal Kennedy).

Also set to return to the screen are Kimberley Davies (Annalise Hartman), Melissa Bell (Lucy Robinson), Stephen Hunt (Matt Hancock), Emma Harrison (Joanna Hartman) and Nicola Charles (Sarah Beaumont).

Meanwhile, the BBC has rubbished claims that it is planning to replace the show with a new British-based soap.

The cooperation was rumoured to be ditching the Aussie soap to make way for a new homegrown show.

But a BBC spokeswoman said: "We have absolutely no plans to replace Neighbours in the foreseeable future."

She added: "It plays a very important part of the BBC1 schedules and is still very popular."

Neighbours remains the most-watched daytime soap on any channel, with seven million viewers tuning in each day.

Last Updated: 10:55 UK, Wednesday February 23, 2005

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Heh... hopefully some cameos I can recognise.

I think Holly Valance should make a PERMANENT come back, or at least engage in a "lesbian muff dive" (thanks, JKDDragon) with Izzy and/or Serena during her cameo appearance. :D

Either way, just GET HER OFF THOSE DAMNED 1800-REVERSE ADS!!!

On a completely different note, GO SUSAN!!!

She should sing "Independent Woman"... :uhhuh:

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
he was walking around with one of them canes on last nights show, so im guessing he is still blind.

persephone

HSC
i can't believe that neighbours still is hugely popular in the UK. i hope that there are more high profile neighbours stars to return rather than those that just didn't cut it in life after neighbours. i don't like where this paul robinson thing is going. stupid izzy. and boyd going bulimic, that was a bit weird. does anyone else cringe from some sort of embarassment when you see some of the bad acting and lines that they deliver?

Amryllis

HSC
I seriously can't tell when the acting is bad :p

But the whole thing about ex-Neighbours characters coming back sounds interesting...

Yeah, I really hate how Boyd is becoming Bulimic and Stu being blind :mad:

Collin

HSC
N/A
Boyd's becoming bulimic? I thought he became some gym junkie.. i.e infaturated with hypertrophy (muscle growth; requires lots of eating instead of starvation)?

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Amryllis said:
I seriously can't tell when the acting is bad :p

But the whole thing about ex-Neighbours characters coming back sounds interesting...

Yeah, I really hate how Boyd is becoming Bulimic and Stu being blind :mad:
Want an example of bad acting?

Try harking back to Luka Dokic...

The guy who played him was absolute BOLLOCKS... utter crap.

Collin

HSC
N/A
I agree.. the dude playing Luka was absolutely shocking.

Amryllis

HSC
JKDDragon said:
Boyd's becoming bulimic? I thought he became some gym junkie.. i.e infaturated with hypertrophy (muscle growth; requires lots of eating instead of starvation)?
Yeah he is. So far he's admitted to eating and then purging (by making himself throw up) 3 times. I'm liking Boyd less and less these days...

Oh yeah, hahaha... The guy that played Luka was a pretty shocking actor now that you mention it!

Do you reckon Delta was bad too? Lots of people seem to think so.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I only watched a bit of it yesterday and izzie didn't get caught! I want karl to find out about her and paul.

persephone

HSC
could someone update me on what happened to night becasue i wasn't home to see it.

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
-In his class, Sky says something offensive about Paul's relationship with his children
-Izzy sleeps with paul again
-Max decides to work at an oil rig for 6 weeks for the money
-Summer decides to not to go to Lisa's party but then changes her mind
-Summer is 'pressured' to smoke and be slutty like Lisa

Again with the "real life teenageer issues"...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)