Neighbours (1 Viewer)

Amryllis

HSC
I'd hate to play a character that people hate... But I guess some people don't mind... As long as they're not like that in real life right?

Btw, how long is Natalie's (Izzy) surname hey? :p Bassingwaighte or something. That would so not fit into those computer-marked papers.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
yeah, lol, and then when they're having interviews and stuff people dont even give em a chance because they just think they arent nice because of their character, I know I do that, but its hard not to.

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
todays show was interesting.but i really hate now sindi soooo much.she looks sooo annoying.ahhhh!
And i hope karl and susan get back together..that would be good

Collin

HSC
N/A
Reshie said:
todays show was interesting.but i really hate now sindi soooo much.she looks sooo annoying.ahhhh!
And i hope karl and susan get back together..that would be good
I agree, and then Billy and Malcolm mysteriously show up with Libby and they all have a huge group hug. :)

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
JKDDragon said:
I agree, and then Billy and Malcolm mysteriously show up with Libby and they all have a huge group hug. :)
Lol, yeah, I doubt it would happen though, Susan has moved on, if my husband did that to me it would be bye bye forever mate.

Collin

HSC
N/A
I miss Billy, him and Anne were so good together. :(

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC

JKDDragon said:
I miss Billy, him and Anne were so good together. :(
yeah, he was pretty cute, though I think with all the new developments and stuff it would be weird having him back, i want flick and michelle to come back!!!

Amryllis

HSC
I want Libby to come back! :( She was my absolute favourite character.

Malcolm did come back for a few weeks last year... When Susan and Karl's marriage was on the rocks and Izzy was on the scene.

2rko

HSC
what was the name of the guy that was toadie's lil cousins friend .. and he had dark hair ... awh i liked him and i want him back damn it

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
something_funny said:
i wonder what ever happened to lance- they should get him back

the super sci fi geek
i was just thinking that,but JKD,when did all 3 of them come together???
i remembered malcolm left first with lous daughter(dani)and then billy left with lances sister(the chick who use to do white colla blue on ch10)

but i want llana and lances gf to come back:)

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
modelzsuck said:
yeah, he was pretty cute, though I think with all the new developments and stuff it would be weird having him back, i want flick and michelle to come back!!!
Yeah...

... It's not like Holly Valance has anything better to do...

*cringes at those AWFUL 1800-reverse ads...*

Amryllis

HSC
Reshie said:
i remembered malcolm left first with lous daughter(dani)and then billy left with lances sister(the chick who use to do white colla blue on ch10)
Wasn't Malcolm with Catherine? Why would he have left with Danni (as in Danielle Stark)? I wasn't watching Neighbours at that time.

Yeah, Billy would have left with Anne...

Btw, I also think those 1800-REVERSE ads are awful. She acts like a complete airheaded bimbo and it's quite degrading really. It started out ok when she just came out of the pool in a zebra-print bikini without the ditziness.

Collin

HSC
N/A
I used to think Flick was soo hot (before those humiliatingly absurd 1800 ads), every night at 6:30 my penis would become erect.

Amryllis

HSC
JKDDragon said:
I used to think Flick was soo hot (before those humiliatingly absurd 1800 ads), every night at 6:30 my penis would become erect.
Too much information man...

I knew Izzy would give into Paul sooner or later. Have you seen the previews? Karl cheated on Susan with Sarah years ago, and he's gonna experience the same pain Susan felt. How about that karma huh?

Paul is still attracted to Lil though...

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
someone should just kill Lizzy. I dont even watch Neighbours regularly but Lizzy should die.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Yeah... Paul was so creepy at the end of the preview!

He was like... in a room, surrounded by pictures of Lil on all the wall...

And then he put on this odd red cloak... and started chanting... "MILF... MILF... MILF..."

And then Izzy walked in.

Being the pragmatic man that he is, he gratefully accepted his opportunity for a root. :uhhuh:

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
Amryllis said:
Too much information man...

I knew Izzy would give into Paul sooner or later. Have you seen the previews? Karl cheated on Susan with Sarah years ago, and he's gonna experience the same pain Susan felt. How about that karma huh?

Paul is still attracted to Lil though...
Yeah, I reckon Karl deserves it though.... muhuhuhuhuh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)