Neighbours (1 Viewer)

Amryllis

HSC
I don't think Boyd thought Sky was invisble. I think he's developing a split personality and one of the alter egos is Sky. Either that or he IS schizo like glycerine suggested and he's having hullucinations.

Although I think judging from his performance at the school debate, it's more likely that he's got a split personality. So my guess is - he has at least 3 personalities

1. Boyd himself
2. Sky - Boyd talks to her when she's physically not there
3. the softie romantic who talks Shakespeare that took over Boyd's consciousness during the school debate

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Amryllis said:
I don't think Boyd thought Sky was invisble. I think he's developing a split personality and one of the alter egos is Sky. Either that or he IS schizo like glycerine suggested and he's having hullucinations.

Although I think judging from his performance at the school debate, it's more likely that he's got a split personality. So my guess is - he has at least 3 personalities

1. Boyd himself
2. Sky - Boyd talks to her when she's physically not there
3. the softie romantic who talks Shakespeare that took over Boyd's consciousness during the school debate
Methinks you forgot Casanova Boyd, who was in the act of seducing Serena...

What I found funny, though? uB3r1337|-|4x0R Izzy... bwahahaha... going through Paul's extensive collection of erotica, no doubt... ^_^

Amryllis

HSC
HAHAHA!! I would have thought that Izzy would be more interested in digging up Paul's dirt than rummaging through his erotica :p

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I certainly hope so! ;)

Ahh I hate how they're making Sandy out to be the bad guy. Yes she's being rude but fuck me, if some old hag abused her position and took my husband... I would be too.

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
I havent watched it in a few wks. I thought it was funny how cindy got busted at that hotel by stu and toddy. Useless fact Izzy (natalie Basingwaithe) is related to a pe teacher at my old high skool. Everyone use to ask him "hows Izzy???"

Amryllis

HSC
glycerine said:
Ahh I hate how they're making Sandy out to be the bad guy. Yes she's being rude but fuck me, if some old hag abused her position and took my husband... I would be too.
Good point. I was thinking that too. At first I really hated her but then I put myself in her shoes and the lightbulb just went on in my head.. Although I wouldn't have the nerve to do what she does...

But poor Lynn... Andy isn't as clean as he seemed at first. He lied about not having children when he's got 2 kids! Little experience with children my arse.

Oh, and Boyd REALLY is schizo...

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Aha I say good on Sandy! The least Lyn could've done is given her a free haircut ;)

But seriously, my mum has been in that situation, and I've been like that kid in the back of the car (albeit considerably older) and I have no sympathy for Lyn. It really pisses me off how Susan completely condones it, too... I mean, hello? Hypocrisy much?

Amryllis

HSC
It did cross my mind that it's somewhat hypocritical of Susan since Izzy stole Karl, much like what Lyn is doing now. I don't think Susan is actually condoning the "stealing husband" thing though, she's just being supportive to her good friend.

The situation is similar, but Lyn's intentions were not malicious like Izzy's. She didn't deliberately steal Andy from Sandy (man.. what a combination of names to be married!). And Lyn went through a lot of grief in the process as well, whereas Izzy was rather triumphant - sometimes I think she's got no conscience or at least a very twisted one.

Now it's shaping up to appear as though Andy is the cause of all the grief, where Lyn and Sandy are both victims. I feel sorry for them both.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
glycerine said:
Aha I say good on Sandy! The least Lyn could've done is given her a free haircut ;)

But seriously, my mum has been in that situation, and I've been like that kid in the back of the car (albeit considerably older) and I have no sympathy for Lyn. It really pisses me off how Susan completely condones it, too... I mean, hello? Hypocrisy much?
I agree.

Susan should be giving that stupid cow Lyn some attitude, like Lyn did to her so many times (and for no good reason). Usually, its Lyn being all high-and-mighty whilst being unsupportive and dismissive of Susan.

Susan can do waaaaay better in terms of friends...

... like Izzy, for instance.

Also, I support Sandy raising hell on Lyn's doorstep, but shouldn't she be targeting Andy? He's a real drop-kick...

I suppose Lyn and Andy have both got their beer goggles on quite tightly.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
I dont think its Lyn that Sandy should be preying on, even if she "Stole" andy, he is the one that left Sandy, its his own fault, and then he lied about having kids, i think he should be to blame, i feel sorry for Lyn, she cant help who she falls for, shes had heaps of bad things happen, i think she deserves some happiness.

Amryllis

HSC
modelzsuck said:
I dont think its Lyn that Sandy should be preying on, even if she "Stole" andy, he is the one that left Sandy, its his own fault, and then he lied about having kids, i think he should be to blame, i feel sorry for Lyn, she cant help who she falls for, shes had heaps of bad things happen, i think she deserves some happiness.
Right on! Even though I reckon Lyn can be really annoying sometimes with her overbearing mother-in-law ways, I do feel sorry for her. I thought it was a nice change for her to have a new man.

But then from Sandy's perspective, of course she'd blame Lyn for stealing her husband.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Uh, what?! Lyn abused her position as his life coach and encouraged him to leave his wife (and, as it turns out, kids) for his own selfish interests!

Sandy may be irrational and annoying but shes in the right.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
Yeah but if he doesnt love his wife anymore(which he obviously doesnt) and he doesnt want to be with her why should he stay with her, hes just putting off the inevitable, i mean god, why stay with her if you arent happy, he can still be a father to his children even if he isnt with his wife anymore, but the way Sandy is going I doubt she would let him see the kids as punishment.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
He hasn't just *left* his wife, he's left his wife for another woman (who he's lied to btw).

Out of interest, are your parents still together?

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
glycerine said:
He hasn't just *left* his wife, he's left his wife for another woman (who he's lied to btw).

Out of interest, are your parents still together?
FYI, no they are not.

Amryllis

HSC
Well.. Lyn has just given Andy the flick, despite Janelle's encouragements. What a shame. I was liking this Lyn-Andy affair.

I think Janae will be the new loath-able character on Ramsay St, who might eventually redeem herself just like many other previous new characters did. I like Bree though. She's not your conventional attractive girl, but she's got her ways. A little bookworm who isn't bothered by her bossy sister's comments and tantrums in the least. I say good on her!

I think we're seeing a sensitive side to Izzy... I think she's finally hit the redemption point!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)