Neighbours (1 Viewer)

Amryllis

HSC
I don't think Sky is skinny.. Maybe's she's lost even more weight now? She used to be quite chubby when she first arrived. Man... She used to have black hair with blue streaks and op-shop clothes that made her look like a bum. I like the current look much better.

0Jade0

HSC
She is skinny now, skinny being like size 8. But her boobs make her look heavier, lol.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
she looks plenty good to me...:p

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
^ wtf? is that from an episode? Anyway, I missed last night's episode, could someone fill me in quickly?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
uhhh, boyd might not wake up or something, dylan keeps hitting on skye, apparently sindi used to steal everyone's bfs in high school, uhh i can't remember the rest

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Max and Stef had a fight and summer stood up for Stef..........Summer annoys me

Amryllis

HSC
Wow... Why has this thread gone so quiet?

I'm liking this new development in the Timmins sisters. I really like Bree now, she's smart and she has morals. And I think Janae is getting less annoying coz I'm starting to see why she's the way she is. She's insecure and seeks to be identified as pretty and popular. If she'd just let that go, she could have friends of her own. There's such a contrast between her and Bree. Even though Bree isn't the typical pretty kinda girl, she's got friends at least (well Summer anyway, so far). And I thought it was really sweet of her to make that friendship pact with Summer that whoever wins the spelling bee contest, the other one will be happy for the winner.

I hate Boyd's haircut...

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i didnt like boyds hair cut either but i figured it was cos he just had major brain surgery

Collin

HSC
N/A
I think Skye has a hot body.. I just hate the face.

Anyway, I haven't watched it for ages and I noticed the other day Stuart got his eyesight back.. is that right? :S

Collin

HSC
N/A
No way.. dammit I'm always the only one who thinks Serena is way prettier than Skye.

Yeah anyway, how did he get his sight back?

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
He had an operation that Paul Robertsons fund thing paid for, well Paul didnt want to but Lil was the one who suggested it and paul does anything for her so yeah... there was a 50/50 chance he would get his eyesight back or go blind forever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)