tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That is so friiking hilarious

ReaL~

HSC
LOL nice pic...
Does anyone knwo wat happened to conner??

HSC
Does anyone else think neighbours has really gone downhill? I mean, talk about a trashy soap line, Skye having stingrays kid...its lame, its been on every daytime soap in the last 5 years, and I would never had believed it say, two years ago. I still remember black haired (with blue streaks) Skye, the girl who actually was kind of alternative instead of this fat blond tart she’s become. Plus there are the Timmins who I will never be reconciled with. Apart from stingray, who was fine until he became a bit of a paedophile, that whole family are boring to watch. Trasy mum, trashy daughter, the 'smart kid' who does so many stupid things I'm surprised she's not in the 'special' class, and the ugly brother, Dylan. The neighbours writers tried to convince me he was attractive by making skye like him but nothing will improve my opinion of him except perhaps his timely death.

I like to write neighbours rants.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Read this...it might interest you :)

Soap bubble bursts
2 August 2006
Herald-Sun

KARL goes to humiliating lengths to stop Susan's bombshell, Sky is frightened by a clairvoyant's predictions, and Janelle is led to believe that Karl has the hots for her.

So, what's this? you ask. A Neighbours plotline, what else?

Meanwhile at Summer Bay, Home and Away is also all hot and steamy.

"Belle is crushed when Ric demands she stay out of his life. Irene and Amanda's battle for Belle reaches an explosive climax," the plotline reads.

Ah, the world of the soaps. What would we do without them?

Well, I don't know about you, but I'm getting to the stage where I could do without one, and am becoming increasingly intrigued with the other.

In short, Home and Away has got me in, but Neighbours is badly in need of some fire in the belly.

In last week's ratings Home and Away had a national audience of 1.248 million, 360,000 of those in Melbourne and 356,000 in Sydney.

On the other hand, Neighbours attracted 883,000 nationally -- 236,000 in Melbourne and 239,000 in Sydney.

The Home and Away figure is still healthy, despite being down from the halcyon 1.4 million days of Bec and Lleyton.

But let's not beat around the bush, Neighbours should be doing better. A consistent one million viewers is there for the taking and it's not getting to them.

And when you watch it you can see why.

The show looks dull, the sets look dull, and I presume someone from Grundy forgot to pay the electricity bill because much of the time it appears to be shot in the half-dark.

In contrast Home and Away looks sharp, the dialogue is snappy, the kids look good and it moves along at a breathtaking speed.

Sure, there's not much credibility as characters lurch from one crisis to another, but it gets you in. Over on Ramsay St, it's all a bit lacklustre these days.

Stephanie McIntosh (Sky Mangels) has been everywhere of late, but that's thanks to her new CD.

Even her new Friday-night reality offering, The Steph Show, is designed to help the CD.

Thank the Lord for that, because with the departure of Natalie Bassingthwaighte there's been precious little Neighbours flog.

It's time someone at Ten sat down Neighbours' executive producer Ric Pellizzeri and whispered in his shell-pink that he should shake the tree.

New writers? I reckon. New look? Yep. Use more outdoor footage? Definitely. Decent music? Please. More pace? God, yes.

And a couple of new young faces who could genuinely act wouldn't go amiss, either.

If all that's not possible, maybe it's time for a new executive producer.

Certainly a couple of new directors would be a step in the right direction.

Neighbours still has plenty of life in her, and a consistent 1.1 million is a realistically achievable figure.

But for heaven's sake, let's get into it now before the old girl withers and dies.

It's still worth Ten persevering with Neighbours. There are still plenty of 6.30pm stories to be told.

And, for goodness sake, will someone pay that damned electricity bill?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
duh! I know that, im not that stupid. I met the actual street where the show is recorded is close to my aunts house, and my cuzin even went to see it so that street is real. And the school that they use in the show is where my aunty works. Geeeez...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Ok so i just watched Neighbours today for the first time in yonks. Well only 10 mins of it, but thats beside the point. I jsut have a few questions:

Why is Bree dressed like that?
And whose her blind friend?
And why in the world is Lou perving on Janelle?
And why is Janae working as a cleaner at the hospital, actually dw i know the answer to that?

What a weird. I might continue watching it :p

Oh and Susan isnt my aunt :p

m.c.moey

Purple's a fruit
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Ok so i just watched Neighbours today for the first time in yonks. Well only 10 mins of it, but thats beside the point. I jsut have a few questions:

Why is Bree dressed like that?
And whose her blind friend?
And why in the world is Lou perving on Janelle?
And why is Janae working as a cleaner at the hospital, actually dw i know the answer to that?

What a weird. I might continue watching it :p

Oh and Susan isnt my aunt :p
lol tsk tsk as if youd stop watching neighbours

Bree has found her inner goth
Blind friend is a girl she met whilst doing some lecture thingy on her book to little kids, i wonder who the girl is.. i think she may be janelles real daughter
Lou had his heart broken by his mail order bride and he is now looking to find love in janelle.. i think hel get over it soon
Janae is just.. an idiot

m.c.moey

Purple's a fruit
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Read this...it might interest you :)

Soap bubble bursts
2 August 2006
Herald-Sun

?
Article is a load of crap, would it surprise you to hear that news limited owns roughly 14% of channel 7, and also owns the herald-sun.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
thanks for the brief on Neighbours. And im not a Neighbours girl, im a Home and Away girl :p

And dont im just quoting an article dont take it out on me :)

m.c.moey

Purple's a fruit
HSC
lol i wasnt taking it out at u i made direct reference to the article :p
booo home n away sucks

m.c.moey

Purple's a fruit
HSC
nooooo she didnt.. that little slut i hate her.. shes so.. argh?
I hope her baby explodes in her stomake and leaves her with a big hole in her stomake and she has to eat through a tube for the rest of her short life, and i say short life because i hope shes gonna get run over by a semi trailer.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Thats horrible. How could you think that upon a baby :( Well i hope Skye tells someone soon coz if she dont, well theres nttn id do coz i dont care for the show, but yeh i'll be pretty annoyed though. Does anyone at all know that the baby isnt Dylans, except for Karl??

m.c.moey

Purple's a fruit
HSC
lol.. its not a real baby geez dont have a cow:p
Yeah susan also knows about it.. which is rather bad because shes a little moral do-gooder. I used to like skye until she started fucking around. The whole john pierre crap was stupid, and sleeping with stingray was understandable but hiding the baby is stupid.
Elle is really pissing me off too.. with her "life-threatening" sickness.. bitch stfu lol fukn paul robinson is an evil genious i luv him

*hopeful*

HSC
hahah is that spoiler for real? i wouldnt call that chick emo more like goth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)