Neighbours (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
nope sorry, but I will give you the spoilers everyweek, which i think are for ep airing 2 weeks later. Only because im nice, and i already do it for Home and Away every week :p

karoooh

HSC
Or you could just wait for the start of every week and get the spoilers then for the whole week on the Neighbours site.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Soon, i heard that she gets killed off. I dont know. I wonder who Oscar will stay with if Lyn does die *thinks*

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yeh, but Joe doesnt even know Oscar, that'll be stupid. I reckon Steph should keep him, she is his sister after all. Well Steph is better then Joe anyways

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh 4 new characters, should be interesting, even though i never watch this show :p but id like to see what they look like. I think 2 of them at the Dolly/Neighbours competition winners, and i dont know who the other 2 are *thinks*

HSC
If these new actors are anything like Dan O'Connor's acting skills then damn, why go make a Dolly comp....just get hobos off the street!! Nothing annoys me more than crap acting, atleast Elle progressed and is alright now, but Dan is still shithouse. He has one expression and a montone voice *shakes head*

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
TV Week have pics and articles of the new actors, if i manage to get scans on them i'll post them here so you guys can have a look :D

AntiJap

HSC
N/A
From the wiki

# Christian Clark as Will Griggs (Debuts October 12; Exits February 2007)
# Ben Lawson as Frazer Yeats (Debuts October 2006)
# Natalie Saleeba as Rosetta Cammeniti (Debuts October 2006)
# Nikki Whelan as Pepper Steiger (Debuts October 2006)
# Maria Mercedes as Lucia Cammeniti (Returns late 2006)
# Janet Andrewartha as Lyn Scully (Exits December 2006)
# Ingo Dammer-Smith as Oscar Scully (Exits December 2006)
# Dichen Lachman as Katya Kinski (Exits January 2007)
# Daniel Williams as Rick Steiger (Debuts early 2007)
# Sam Clark as Ringo Yeats (Debuts early 2007)
# Adelaide Kane as Louise Carpenter (#3) (Debuts early 2007)

salsydney

HSC
man, i watched tonights episode.. wtf is going on.. why isnt carmella a nun anymore? wtf is the story about that old woman who harold is after? why is she such a bitch to dan and katja? and wtf is going on with elle.. why the concern for max?

HSC
tasha1188 said:
yeh 4 new characters, should be interesting, even though i never watch this show :p but id like to see what they look like. I think 2 of them at the Dolly/Neighbours competition winners, and i dont know who the other 2 are *thinks*
the four new people turing up this week dont include the two dolly comp winners, they arrive shortly... one of the chicks is carmellas sis rosetta then theres seargent steigers daughter pepper, and two dudes... one of the comp winners will be lolly.. i heard shes back to cause some trouble... not surprising

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Lolly was Lou's daughter. People used to call her Louise, but then everyone started calling her Lolly. But that chick who won the Dolly thing is like 17, isn't she? Lolly left the show in 2001 and she was like 7 years old. Now she's gonna come back as a 16/17/18 year old? Maybe they'll take the O.C route and bring her back a' la Kaitlin Cooper.

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I remember Lou's kid, its been 5yrs since she left, so Lolly should be 12yrs old now *thinks* It'll be a bit like Bold and the Beautiful, they come back at an unrealistical age :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)