Neighbours (1 Viewer)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
miss_gtr said:
post us a link?
I'm sure UK is behind us in Neighbours.. plus, the only started the series from when the scullys joined neighbours, they have A LOT OF CATCHING UP TO DO.

gahahaha are they that slow
lol

Gummy_bear

HSC
CSI: CRIMES ™ said:

i aint lyin chump!

i question bout the plot as well, i just got da info frm sum uk forum which had a neighbours sub forum, u knw how the u.k peeps love neighbours, but my gf she was reading da tv week guide thingy and some plot for 06 was that serina and her mother comes back, well it just said serina suffered from amesia* n cant remember who she is bla bla etc

*whatever u spell it, im too dumb 2 type
Actually that whole anmesia thing was just the writers of TV week saying what they WANTED to happen, not what actually was going to happen.
I think the forums was probibly full of people making theories and stuff. I doubt it has merit.

phantom limb

HSC
N/A
i read somewhere that this year janae gets aids or something- she finds out because boyd sneaks into Mike Pill (janae's ex)'s medical records at karl's surgery (and loses his job for it)

and stingray is involved in a gay storyline !!

not sure how true any of this is though :confused:

Jess-a_belle

HSC
phantom limb said:
i read somewhere that this year janae gets aids or something- she finds out because boyd sneaks into Mike Pill (janae's ex)'s medical records at karl's surgery (and loses his job for it)

and stingray is involved in a gay storyline !!

not sure how true any of this is though :confused:
i HATE janae!! form the very first ep she was in, where she was dressed like a slut!! yuckie!!!!

placebo101

HSC
yeah jenae is a slut, but is good to look at...
but i wish this shit with stef and the baby would just stop already. just kill one of them or get it over with. its sooo repetitive and annoying, and i thought she had tests last season that said her cancer was gone. if i was her husband i would be making her get the treatment, considering i had already lost a wife, and my kids loosing a mother. especially when there is a good chance the baby will be unharmed.

phantom limb

HSC
N/A
Jess-a_belle said:
i HATE janae!! form the very first ep she was in, where she was dressed like a slut!! yuckie!!!!
i love the entire timmins family (except kim)
janae and janelle are hi-larious

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
im soo pissed of how the fuck does boyd get to become a doctor when its fucking hard to get a doctrine???i mean the guy was missing half the year in year 12 school work and magically he gets it?

i dont like dylans dad he looks stupid with his great theories...and placebo i agree with you man oh man are they dragging that baby and steph thing

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
im soo pissed off, how the fuck does boyd get to become a doctor(studying) when its fucking hard to get a doctrine(university)???i mean the guy was missing half the year in year 12 school work and magically he gets it?by the way i know he did some catch work but come on...

i dont like dylans dad he looks stupid with his great theories...and placebo i agree with you man oh man are they dragging that baby and steph thing

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
everyone on neighbours keeps pissing me off

i love: izzy, paul, skye, sometimes dylan, susan

i hate: everyone else. esp. bree and lyn. DIE DIE

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
When I was at the Aus Open, the girl who played Serena (don't know her real name) was sitting near us, and my friend who is the biggest neighbours fan on the planet talked to her for bit, and apparently there is no chance of a return from Serena, thank the lord! Although she did seem really nice.

Why the fuck hasn't boyd discovered the internet yet? He seems to always get all his results/uni offers by post.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
hahahaha

we met these guys on schoolies who claim they went to school with lara sacher (serena) and apparently she was pretty unpopular

persephone

HSC
So Serena doesn't magically survive the plane crash and have amnesia and return to Ramsey St? Well thank goodness for that....

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
who knows, when she realises she'll never get a better gig maybe she'll convince them to pull a harold and bring her back from a drowning death like 5 years from now... :rolleyes:

persephone

HSC
I remember that about Harold. I remember watching the old Neigghbours ep. And I remember thinking that it was so so stupid.

placebo101

HSC
why on earth would you go to carl to get a hiv test, the same surgery that you broke into to look at someones file.

anyway.. it will apparently take a week for the results to come through.

was anyone else pissed off at carl today, he was mad at boyd for looking at mikes folder and telling jenae (which he didnt). THIS IS HIV, if your gf's x has it, you should tell her. Boyd should be pissed off at carl for not telling him, since i guess he wouldve known jenae had a history with mike, being her counsellor and all...

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
placebo101 said:
why on earth would you go to carl to get a hiv test, the same surgery that you broke into to look at someones file.

anyway.. it will apparently take a week for the results to come through.

was anyone else pissed off at carl today, he was mad at boyd for looking at mikes folder and telling jenae (which he didnt). THIS IS HIV, if your gf's x has it, you should tell her. Boyd should be pissed off at carl for not telling him, since i guess he wouldve known jenae had a history with mike, being her counsellor and all...
Its called ethics, doctors are not allowed to tell anyone about patients results, how would you feel if you had aids and the doctor went and told the whole town, its Mikes responsibiliy to tell Jenae that he has aids so if I was Boyd Id be fucking angry at him...

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
they didn't say what it was.. all it said was 'positive' so it could be anything really..

argh! i'm always missing it now because of work! god damn, you guys will have to keep me updated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)