Neighbours (2 Viewers)

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
Bananaman said:
I never *really* liked this show.. i just watched it instead of the current affair programs.. but is anyone else getting really annoyed with most of the characters at the moment? that lyn woman and her: "omg its my right to make sure the baby is baptised!".. the fag from idol pretending to be a badass.. Harold and Lou's constant bickering and flirting.. the wanna-be model.. grr..
i lost soo much interest now.it was good when paul was the evil dude...JKK it was sasha i think her character name was.

Dr_Doom

HSC
I thought that chick and that guy were going out but they're actually sisters which makes me think why their mothers friends son was going out with her friend instead of the other chick. Maybe his father should go back out with Susan.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Dr_Doom said:
I thought that chick and that guy were going out but they're actually sisters which makes me think why their mothers friends son was going out with her friend instead of the other chick. Maybe his father should go back out with Susan.
wow that was the most confusingest thing ive ever read :)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
what did janae do that is going to cause a big rift in ramsay st?

karoooh

HSC
Dunno... Probably tell Bree that she's not the biological child of what's-her-face and what's-his-face.

gay0chik0megz

HSC
thats what she did she told bree that shes not really their daughter! i love that show soo much!! i want to be on it but the open audition is for 12-16 girls and 15-18 guys soo im too old!!!!!

Dr_Doom

HSC
she's still alive. She slipped and almost fell off the cliff. And he's just standing there in a daze or something. And then saves her...

Dr_Doom

HSC
I guess so.. :eek: Hey what happened to Harold? Did he go to jail for trying to kill paul?

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
no he is still there
Lous new mail order bride made a fake building report about the general store which made paul think he was smart and sold the lease back to them cos he thought they would have to deal with the building inspectors. Harolds not in jail tho

Dr_Doom

HSC
lol yeh that plan was ingenius... But when paul finds out. He will prolly try to sabotage the store.. Maybe light it on fire lolz...

gay0chik0megz

HSC
lol i wasnt a fan of katyas at first but shes grown on me!!!! i vote to really screw skye round atm bring lana back!!! bridget neval rocks my socks!

persephone

HSC
When did Katya and Rob become so friendly? I haven't watched in ages ....

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
wat was bree reaction when she found out that her parents arent her biological parents and wat was her secret...or havent they shown that yet??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)