Neighbours (1 Viewer)

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Well, the new opening sequence certainly adheres to the soap opera tradition of not allowing any male character between ages 15 and 25 to wear a shirt.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I noticed the colours are a lot better. I read somewhere they're going high-def now, which explains it. Um... with this whole car-crash thing, they're re-using a plot device. Didn't Toadie crash the car after his own wedding with Dee? I thought a change was coming, but nope. Plus, they're re-doing the whole incest thing again.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
The girl used to be on SliverSun.

The change was the new characters, intro, music, plots and storylines. So it's a more ongoing change.

addaia

HSC
Neighbours.com revamp, with a NEW forum!

There's a new Neighbours official forum with the revamp on the website that has been opened today to coincide with the revamp, please register and join the forum, its worth logging on and giveing your opinion on each episode you watchas the Neighbours officals have started to listen to the viewers.

(by the way I also hate the thme tune and credits, its way to girly, teeny and corny, it appeals to teenage girls than a family audience. Lets make our opinions heard on the

http://www.neighbours.com/forum/

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Rebeccas son, Declan, who comes soonish, is the dude from Blue Water High i think. He looks like him, from the second season

caseylee

HSC
pritnep said:
The girl used to be on SliverSun.

The change was the new characters, intro, music, plots and storylines. So it's a more ongoing change.
oh she was too! good memory

cowfer

HSC
Bit of a spoiler below

Harold Bishop quits Neighbours
Sydney Confidential
November 03, 2007 12:00am

HE'S one of the best loved and most recognisable faces on Australian television but the patriarch of Ramsay St is packing his bags and waving goodbye to his Neighbours colleagues.

After 20 years of playing fuddy-duddy Harold Bishop, veteran actor Ian Smith has decided to scale back his full-time commitment to the soap in a bid to ease into retirement.

While Smith will film his last scenes later this month, he won't exit stage left from the Neighbours set entirely - having agreed to a number of guest appearances next year.

The news of Smith's departure has saddened co-stars, with one Neighbours insider yesterday describing him as "the heart and soul" of the program.

"Ian really set the tone of the show, both on the set and behind the scenes," he said.

"As well as being a consummate professional, he's all about creating a positive vibe that brings the cast together.

"He will be very missed but at least he'll be back to say 'hi' next year."

Smith's resignation will disappoint loyal fans of the program - adding yet another a blow to the Channel 10 soap staple which has struggled to lift ratings despite Ramsay St's recent renovation.

While producers have altered scripts and introduced new families and a stream of celebrity guests, the current ratings slide would suggest that not everybody loves good neighbours.

Smith is not just signing-off from playing coffee shop owner Bishop.

His 30-year career in showbiz also includes roles in long-running Australian TV serials Bellbird and Prisoner.

Kind of sad :(

mand3e

HSC
nooooo. oh well.. harold doesn't really bring much to the show anymore.

queenrayan

HSC
N/A
In Thursday Nights episode (17 january 2008) of Neighbours, what did Jessica's friends throw into the lake??

please help me answer this, thanxxxxxxx in advance!

queenrayan

HSC
N/A
Re: Neighbours tv series help

please help i missed todays episode. what did jessicas friend throw in the lake? im dying to know! thanx in advance!

queenrayan

HSC
N/A
does anyone know where i can watch thursday nights, 17 january 2008 episode of neighbours?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
No.

But these episodes these days, with the exception of the stuff between Karl and Zeke, have been terrible. :(

jirwin

HSC
I wanted to see Carmella literally "crawl" the other night when she wanted to see her baby... im so sick of her whinging and stuff. also dont like the storyline of the whole darren cheating on libby with janea... just get over it!

i like the angus/rachel and karl/zeke storylines.

Collin

HSC
N/A
queenrayan said:
In Thursday Nights episode (17 january 2008) of Neighbours, what did Jessica's friends throw into the lake??

please help me answer this, thanxxxxxxx in advance!
It was an atomic warhead. Jessica and her friends were being pursued by members of the Iranian National Guard and while cornered, decidedly threw the device into the lake in a futile bid to shake off Ahmadinejad's henchmen. But then Harold showed up and promptly dispatched the offenders with his elite kung fu skills.

It was the best episode, I can't believe you missed out!

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
^ lol.

I love how the channel ten promos kept pitching how "one of our favourite neighbours will diiieee" and it ended up being some girl introduced the day before the finale. I'd completely forgotten who Jessica was.

This show hasn't gotten any better since its so-called 're-vamp' back in July. Also, what's with Rachel and older men? She has major Freudian-esque daddy issues.

The Kaiser

HSC
So many Actors/Actresses are leaving Neighbours which makes it hard to keep track of who's leaving and who's staying. Already 4 cast members are leaving by April!

The ratings still aren't much better after the revamp than before. (Before it was >700,000 now it's around 800,000)

greekgun

HSC
Dont know about any of u guys, but im sick of rachel being in love all the god dam time. She went out with Angus like twice and stated she loved him. For gods sake they need to write some better stuff for rachel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)