Neighbours (1 Viewer)

Preity

HSC
greekgun said:
Dont know about any of u guys, but im sick of rachel being in love all the god dam time. She went out with Angus like twice and stated she loved him. For gods sake they need to write some better stuff for rachel.
^ Couldn't agree more

Rachel's been in love with a few guys (Stingray, Ringo and now Angus) and her relationship with the first two didn't last very long, did it? Why can't she just accept what Susan is telling her, I mean if she was as 'mature' as she claims to be then she should stop getting with Angus as it will just defame him even more.

Sometimes Neighbours just seems to me like it's only for the purpose of breaking couples up and then them getting together with someone else - speed dating in slow motion. Gets a bit repitive sometimes...

Zrap

glock9
HSC
HAROLDS LEAVING NEIGHBOURS.
im never watching Neighbours again.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Could Rachel Be Anymore Annoying And Stereotyping Teenage "love"
Anymore Hardcore?

Preity

HSC
Zrap said:
Could Rachel Be Anymore Annoying And Stereotyping Teenage "love"
Anymore Hardcore?
yeah lol, spot on

with her it's like ''omg there is no point in life if he does not love me'' to the max

but you have to admit, Caitlin Stasey is an awesome actress :)

greekgun

HSC
^ And she's also pretty hot.

Edit-
Todays ep has pretty crappy. Wat a suprise Carmella and Marco got back together. But i do sense a relationship between Maco's sister and Oliver. Am i imagining thing or does someone else think so too?

Last edited:

Preity

HSC
greekgun said:
^ And she's also pretty hot.

Edit-
Todays ep has pretty crappy. Wat a suprise Carmella and Marco got back together. But i do sense a relationship between Maco's sister and Oliver. Am i imagining thing or does someone else think so too?
Yeah Greekgun, I'm thinking along the same lines as you - not about the 'hot caitlyn stacey' thing lol but about Ollie and Marco's sis. I reckon there's something kinda happenin between them. Gee I wonder what the big suprise is with Steph and Toadie tomorrow...

testiclepilot

HSC
Preity said:
Yeah Greekgun, I'm thinking along the same lines as you - not about the 'hot caitlyn stacey' thing lol but about Ollie and Marco's sis. I reckon there's something kinda happenin between them. Gee I wonder what the big suprise is with Steph and Toadie tomorrow...
Toadie gets his heart broken and becomes suicidal because steph didn't send off the divorce papers. He then has a heart attack resulting from a massive panic attack, and subsiquently carks it.

Preity

HSC
testiclepilot said:
Toadie gets his heart broken and becomes suicidal because steph didn't send off the divorce papers. He then has a heart attack resulting from a massive panic attack, and subsiquently carks it.
alrighty then...

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Fuck i always wanted to know what happened to
Dee (Toadies wife who died on the wedding). Now she is some
hot bitch that gets naked on Underbelly :)

hairspray

HSC
Thank goodness the Riley and Elle thing is OVER and now elle can finally get with oliver- i dont think rebecca is going to be too please with that !

Ringo has a eating disorder again? cant the writers think of anything better to write about. And whats this about Dean Geyer's face popping up every here and there, cant wait till they give him some proper storyline- am i just fooling myself cos it seems like Dean is just on Neighbours to re-launch his pop singing career.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Eh... Elle and Oliver. Why are they acting like they were never together in the past? And what's with Rebecca suddenly acting all motherly and protective about Oliver towards Elle? Last year, Rebecca didn't even want to know Oliver. And wasn't Elle the one that convinced her to talk to him? And when did Oliver suddendly become a player? So he had relationships with Mia and Carmella. Two girls, whoopee. Look out ladies, here comes Oliver on the prowl. Neighbours rant over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)